• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Static-n-cyanide

Static-n-cyanide

Failure to the point of no longer being human.
Jul 22, 2023
I have a rope type thing and I'm wondering if it would work.

IMG 20230723 224836475
This is what I'd be using,
IMG 20230723 2250486422
This is how it'd be put on (fist being my head, wrist being my neck),
IMG 20230723 225156778
This is how I'd do it (attaching it to a tree limb or something sturdy, not a ceiling fan blade ofc). I think it will work, but I'm not completely sure. I don't have much, so I'm working with what I have. Thank you for any help.

DeathMarch66

DeathMarch66

Sad Satan
Apr 15, 2023
In my opinion the rope seems unreliable in terms of strength. I would try to get something thicker with more slack. Also in terms of where to attach the rope depending on your resources and accessibility I would look more into partial hanging. The reason I say this is because finding something like a tree for example would be rough and most likely very painful, because you are solo in this endeavor. Think about it climbing the tree being at a good height tying it off and falling would hurt really really bad and it would definitely break your neck. If you have assistance then something like the tree would be more doable and more suffocation focused. I hope this helps, and I must add that I am not encouraging you but if this is your choice and you've thought about it well then hopefully this information helps to make the process less painful (my choice is CTB as well I am not judging). If you need anything or have any questions reach out, thanks for reading, safe travels friend.

Upvote 0
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
This looks incredibly flimsy and I'd take it with caution. Don't see how this has any advantage over traditional hanging so personally I'd just try that as we know it's a reliable method.

Best of luck either way OP.

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Set it up, grab it with both hands and see if it will support your weight. If it does, you are good to go.

Upvote 0