• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
So I am really afraid of pain when dying and having a panic attack (that happened to me last time) so I'm looking for alternatives. I'm thinking ketamine and cutting my veins? by my logic I shouldn't be able to feel pain because of ketamine. any thoughts?

T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
Cousin said from her experience ketamine Doesn't cut that type of pain : (

Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
(written using google translate)

It's just my opinion, but cutting the veins seems like a weak method to me. In particular, as you mentioned, you had panic attacks, and this method is not the most "relaxing". Of course you don't have to agree with me, best regards and I hope you'll be fine.

aforestfire

aforestfire

"for truly, i am no longer a part of the world."
Dec 17, 2022
i don't think anything would make the pain from cutting your veins go away, since you have to be aware enough to cut deep enough for it to even work. look, i would say for you to search for a different method. besides the pain, there's high chances that you will just pass out and survive; blood coagulates and slows/stops itself quickly enough for it to not work. it's not impossible, but the chance of you just getting a nerve damage and more pain after, is not worth it.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Ketamine is a very powerful analgesic. It disconnects the limbic system from the cortex. So, pain signals are not transmitted to the cortex. But there is a problem. When this happens, you cannot control the red muscles. So when ketamine works as an analgesic, it also paralyzes you.

Reactions: poisonedminds
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm not sure, but do you need to inject the ketamine for it to work as anaesthetic?

I think about ketamine and drowning in bathtub. Don't currently have a supplier of ketamine.