• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
Got 50g SN from IC.
5x 10mg metos
Lots of propranolol
Buprenorphine for pain
Alprazolam, temazepam, oxazepam and some diazepam for anxiety

So, fast for 8-10hours.

Some benzos and metos few hours earlier.

More meto.

Propranolol and more meto hour before sn. And more benzo.

30min before more meto

2x25g SN into cups ready

15min prior to SN alot of benzo and buprenorphine with some muscle relaxant admistered intravenously

First cup of SN, another 5-10min after

Something that could go wrong with this plan? Improvements?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
The PLan seems sound. Just be careful with the Benzo intake. You want to ensure you are awake for 10-15 mins after SN ingestion, in case you vomit & need to drink the backup.

I also have 50's of IC SN. When did you buy yours?

I brought mine around April 2022 & it has an expiry date of Oct 2025. Is yours the same?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Got 50g SN from IC.
5x 10mg metos
Lots of propranolol
Buprenorphine for pain

So, fast for 8-10hours.

More meto.

30min before more meto

2x25g SN into cups ready

15min prior to SN alot of benzo and buprenorphine with some muscle relaxant admistered intravenously

You'll be fast asleep off all those benzos before you hit the first cup of SN 🤦‍♂️

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Got 50g SN from IC.
5x 10mg metos
Lots of propranolol
Buprenorphine for pain

So, fast for 8-10hours.

More meto.

30min before more meto

2x25g SN into cups ready

Dude I have sn from ic too. Did you open to test it? Is it good staying that long idle?

Reactions: losing hope
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
You'll be fast asleep off all those benzos before you hit the first cup of SN 🤦‍♂️
I have somekind of experience "medicating" with benzos and opioids so i believe i can get timing right with those.
I was wondering could IV using cause problems with sn to work properly? I see no reason it would

The PLan seems sound. Just be careful with the Benzo intake. You want to ensure you are awake for 10-15 mins after SN ingestion, in case you vomit & need to drink the backup.

I also have 50's of IC SN. When did you buy yours?

I brought mine around April 2022 & it has an expiry date of Oct 2025. Is yours the same?
Got mine spring '23 and it says best before april 2026. It has gotten more glumpy over time, is that a problem?

Dude I have sn from ic too. Did you open to test it? Is it good staying that long idle?
Haven't opened it. What i've read IC was legit.
Im wondering about the storing too, it's about 10months since i got it.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have somekind of experience "medicating" with benzos and opioids so i believe i can get timing right with those.
I was wondering could IV using cause problems with sn to work properly? I see no reason it would

Got mine spring '23 and it says best before april 2026. It has gotten more glumpy over time, is that a problem?

nice, been about a year and a half for mine

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
nice, been about a year and a half for mine
Me too. As I said earlier I brought mine around April 2022 & it has an expiry date of Oct 2025. Since SN is harder to get hold of now, keeping an eye on how successful people are with ctb'ing on old SN. Would suggest you do the same as well. Perhaps we should share notes since we have the same IC product from around the same purchase date.

Clumps shouldn't be a prob & as long as you've stored yours in a cool, dry dark place in theory SN should last decades. Not opening the packet helps also.

I would def suggest the testing it before you use it using this; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/ IMO blood test is NOT good enough a test.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Me too. As I said earlier I brought mine around April 2022 & it has an expiry date of Oct 2025. Since SN is harder to get hold of now, keeping an eye on how successful people are with ctb'ing on old SN. Would suggest you do the same as well. Perhaps we should share notes since we have the same IC product from around the same purchase date.

Clumps shouldn't be a prob & as long as you've stored yours in a cool, dry dark place in theory SN should last decades. Not opening the packet helps also.

I would def suggest the testing it before you use it using this; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/ IMO blood test is NOT good enough a test.
i opened mine a few times to test but sealed i back up.do you think its still good to use?

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I've actually just tested some SN. This is what the results should look like;

IMG 8242

Did you use all the correct equipment etc?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988