whyyoulooklikethat

whyyoulooklikethat

Aug 7, 2023
Earlier I was texting my future man and we were talking about how early we would move out. i said I'd be moving out at the earliest opportunity possible but he said he doesn't know when because he doesn't wanna be selfish to his family. I told him I understand that. It's like I'm not happy unless I'm talking to him or my friends or sleeping. Almost nothing makes me happy anymore. It's like I will never be satisfied unless I have my own space. Cus when I don't have my own space I feel cluttered and I'd rather bottle up my emotions in a cute apartment than bottle them up in my house where my mom knows I'm doing it but invalidates my feelings anyway.

It's like there's no point. There's no point in talking to anyone about it, there's no point in trying ti get better, there's no point anything anymore. I want to get my bus ticket but every method I've seen I either can't do or is too scary to do for me. I don't know what to do anymore. By this point there is nothing to do. I have no hobbies, I'm lazy asl, and I'm slowly starting to not take care of myself anymore

If anyone is thinking about moving out at the earliest opportunity, there's nothing wrong with that, even if u don't think ur family is toxic. Wanting ur own space should be a good enough reason for you, your family, and whoever you are moving with, if anyone

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I want to get my bus ticket but every method I've seen I either can't do or is too scary to do for me
If you can't CBT maybe you should "try to recover", if it works, it's fine and if it doesn't, you will have meds like Amitriptyline that can be used for a more peaceful way to CBT

Best wishes

Reactions: whyyoulooklikethat