• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Hey Guest,

We made a Twitter thread regarding the Kenneth Law situation on Twitter at this link here if you would like to take a look. It shows that the journalists covering this case aren't objective and clarifies our position on the matter. If you would like to view the thread: Click Here
  • Hey Guest,

The BBC, which have harassed our founders among others, is now actively promoting a seller along with the SN method in their news article here.

The same journalists that have criticized this forum for promoting resources and are actively campaigning for its shutdown are now promoting these sellers and the SN method in this article for all to see. Academia has pointed this out, but they continue to promote the method along with making false claims regarding this website in the name of "investigative journalism" while ignoring the active harassment of our staff and previous founders.

We have made a post here to debunk this nonsense and the false claims that the BBC has laid out in their article.

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
I remember reading somewhere about the tiny possibility of the brain stem surviving after hanging. You can stop this with a plastic bag over the head to make the odds of dying even higher but it comes with the problem of trying to do it fast enough before you run out of air. thoughts?

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
i think that´s only cruel, hanging would kill you faster than the plastic bag. the plastic bag would cause panic.

Reactions: soundwave
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
i think that´s only cruel, hanging would kill you faster than the plastic bag. the plastic bag would cause panic.
I mean most hangers pass out in 10-15 seconds, and if you filled the bag with inert gas it would be more effective and wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: soundwave
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is overkill. It is very unlikely that you will survive hanging if you do it right. Of course, there is nothing wrong with trying this double method craziness.