• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I am survivor. Went CTB long time ago. I am former member of a newsgroup and irc channel that is now Dead called ASH. Media killed it. Yeah old now. The original creators of the CTB initials. What does that mean? etc etc. anyway. Not my first time but was the only one which I was brought back. Rethinking and planning became an obsession for while. I recently commented on the Train and why that was not good choice in another thread here. But I also seen one on Jumping. Again I thought about where one might choose to do that. Similar to idea of the train thinking of the mess it will cause and any trauma to anyone seeing or god forbid are hit by your fall. That would be horrible and could be fatal to someone else in that situation. I did have plan for jumping but below there is no one who would see anything immediately. Well not until someone came looking for you. IT is also very certain you can not fail. The location chosen is from a bridge. 1000 feet high with only rocks and a river below. I double checked that height, it is actually a little more than that. Problem is the bridge is in location that is very popular and busy during summer months. It is also a bridge to an amusement park sort of. A National park. Am I allowed to say the name of bridge? Hmmm maybe I should not. Anyway I would have to go off season. Less pedestrian traffic. My issue with it is what if someone sees me jump off. That is very likely in summer months. Kind of Ironic but the bridge is sort of like the Golden Gate Bridge used to be "Minus the Suicide Net" recently installed. Too bad for those who wanted to do that trick. Back to my story. This bridge has a low railing also and is wide open for anyone to easily climb over. Long walk also so many similarities to GGB except they do not watch for people to do that. I searched history of this bridge and it has had 3 suicides. All successful. No doubt. I also read though that on the way down you could likely hit some things on the way which will likely remove a few things like arms and legs and some snapped necks due to wind but if you know how to pick the best spot and almost no wind you could avoid all that. The one they talked about had torn limbs ripped from his body and that did not sound good. But hey! CTB so why do I care it would last few seconds before it wouldn't matter anymore. So I am really just looking for opinions and feelings anyone might want to offer. Your thoughts etc. Thanks Peace.

Reactions: aloneinwinter