• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deathwish38

deathwish38

Jul 17, 2021
I cant seem to find any access to the stuff the pph suggests but im really desperate to find some peaceful way to go. Id welcome any thoughts on this....

Taking a load of benzos and the sticking some cannulas in my arm to bleed out. My hope is that ill pass out and then just lose enough blood to die.

Am i missing something?

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
The anti-suicide crowd has gotten all helpful advice removed from the Internet and the more peaceful and humane ways to leave this life have been restricted.

I'm guessing you don't have access to firearms. Not exactly peaceful, or clean. But an effective method.

You can look for heroin and opiates on the dark markets, or maybe there's a dealer near you.

You can Google the article Can Valium Kill You?.

I would say I hope this helps, but I'll wish you the best instead. And respect whatever decision you come to provided it is a well though out decision.