L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I've been fooling myself into thinking that if I got help, or found the right medication, I'd go on and live. So, I started therapy when I was 18. Honestly, the state that the world is in and in the way I feel about myself, the way I've always felt about myself, in addition to societies standards that I fail miserably, the help I've received has been a waste of time. I stopped going to therapy a year ago and don't care to see another therapist. I'm trying to obtain N, but am struggling to get ahold of the source. So my next option is SN. I haven't made any action toward SN but am hoping to find an online prescriber to get my the anti-nausea medication. Does anyone else feel like their genetic worth just doesn't make the cut? That my death is making the world a better place? I'm like a dead weight my parents have to drag around. It's impossible for me to support myself because I can't move off the couch and the loneliness never ends.

• Aww..
Reactions: Bct
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I'm so sorry you feel that way, a lot of us feel like the world would be better off without us!
When it's difficult to get up physically it's hard to push your brain to do anything but follow suit...
Therapy is a mixed bag and highly dependent on the person that your therapist is. A lot of them only know through book learning, the best ones are the ones that have been through it too, or have been personally affected by it.
That's why this place is good!
Much love and empathy for your situation, although you feel lonely right now you are very much not alone, and if you need to chat my inbox is open :heart:

Reactions: Legalizemybody
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
It's sad to hear what you've been going through. Must be frustrating when therapies & meds didn't work on you.

I also feel my genetic doesn't cut for this life. Haven't tried & afford therapy but feels like it would just waste my time & money.

L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel that way, a lot of us feel like the world would be better off without us!
When it's difficult to get up physically it's hard to push your brain to do anything but follow suit...
Therapy is a mixed bag and highly dependent on the person that your therapist is. A lot of them only know through book learning, the best ones are the ones that have been through it too, or have been personally affected by it.
That's why this place is good!
Much love and empathy for your situation, although you feel lonely right now you are very much not alone, and if you need to chat my inbox is open :heart:
Thanks for the thoughts. I like the picture of your cake!

Reactions: Red
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks for the thoughts. I like the picture of your cake!

You're very welcome :happy: thems not just words but feels too:heart:
Thank you! It was my fellas birthday cake I made him in June - boozy Black Forest gateaux from scratch! Nomnomnom :wink:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk