Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Personally, I love him. He is so memey, funny and a great actor. He's also a smart buisnessman and also right sometimes. Idk if it is just my paranoia and delusions, but sometimes when I listen to his talks about the future of humanity and entertain the thoughts for fun, it begins to make sense, and I start to believe some of it.

Reactions: casctb, Fragile and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think he's lost it a bit in recent years. But the dude is definitely onto some real shit. So many so called "conspiracy theories" have been proven true in recent years.

Reactions: Luchs
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
probably for the best that he's been deplatformed all across the internet. he probably shouldn't even be allowed to have a radio show tbh. he's funny and all, but people taking him seriously is pretty dangerous.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Theregoesthatidea, casctb and 2 others
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
probably for the best that he's been deplatformed all across the internet. he probably shouldn't even be allowed to have a radio show tbh. he's funny and all, but people taking him seriously is pretty dangerous.
We dont "not allow" people to have radio shows in a free country just because they have an incorrect viewpoint. Alot of the stuff he says is crazy. There is also alot he says that is true. Either way he can have his show and say what he wants on his show.

Reactions: AnniesHideaway and SipSop
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
We dont "not allow" people to have radio shows in a free country just because they have an incorrect viewpoint.
lol i didn't say he shouldn't be allowed to have a radio show because he has an "incorrect viewpoint", i said he should be deplatformed because he spreads ridiculous and false information and people actually take it seriously. and as far as i know he never says "hey guys, just kidding about the demons and space reptiles taking over the world through people, it was all a joke". people propagating false info to this level just shouldn't be allowed to have shows.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Dead Horse and Brink
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
It doesn't matter if the information is false. By the same standards CNN should also be deplatformed as well.
If he actually believes that crap to be true he has a right to say it on his show. Its entertainment like bat boy on the tabloids. People can use critical thinking or not.

• Love
Reactions: AnniesHideaway, casctb, Luchs and 2 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
It doesn't matter if the information is false. By the same standards CNN should also be deplatformed as well.
If he actually believes that crap to be true he has a right to say it on his show. Its entertainment like bat boy on the tabloids. People can use critical thinking or not.
i dunno, personally i care if a decently large organization is spreading hugely false information to the public, and they should be stopped if they do, the same way i think that if a textbook is filled with lies about history or biology, it shouldn't be put in a school for children to read, and the people who published said book shouldn't be allowed to publish textbooks anymore. he can still have a right to say it on his show, i guess, but the show itself should be made nearly impossible to see or find anywhere, and basically no one should even know it exists.
it would be different if he made it clear he was joking, but he never does, and unfortunately critical thinking isn't as popular as it should be, and people like alex jones don't make critical thinking popular.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Dead Horse and Soul
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i dunno, personally i care if a decently large organization is spreading hugely false information to the public, and they should be stopped if they do, the same way i think that if a textbook is filled with lies about history or biology, it shouldn't be put in a school for children to read, and the people who published said book shouldn't be allowed to publish textbooks anymore. he can still have a right to say it on his show, i guess, but the show itself should be made nearly impossible to see or find anywhere, and basically no one should even know it exists.
it would be different if he made it clear he was joking, but he never does, and unfortunately critical thinking isn't as popular as it should be, and people like alex jones don't make critical thinking popular.

I'd argue that conspiracists make critical thinking way more popular than say, CNN and every other news editor. their entire belief system is based on doubting what it's told by larger and more powerful groups. even if his theories are, to put it bluntlu, batshit insane, some other incredibly evil conspiracies have come to light as true things that happened.

and we shouldn't argue in favor of banning people or knowledge to the point that no one can access it. first of all, who's to say what's allowed and what's not? nazis had a lot of science that was backed by the most powerful group in germany and through censoring they managed to convince an entire country that they were not only superior to others, they now had the right to purge those they deemed inferior or dangerous.
and second, let's remember that we don't have the right to die with dignity or even the right to have that conversation and the information about it because of censorship.

It's a slippery-slope to start banning things that makes us uncomfortable just because we think that we know better than those who want that knowledge. at some point they will ban things that you like and then it will not be so great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink, Broken Chimera, MaisieWilliamsLover and 1 other person
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
False information is still no excuse to ban any kind of media content. The responsibilities of critical thinking is on the individual not on the producers of such content.

Reactions: Luchs and Fragile
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
The responsibilities of critical thinking is on the individual not on the producers of such content.

That hasn't exactly worked great for your country on the Covid front though has it.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and KibblesNBits
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Personally, I love him. He is so memey, funny and a great actor. He's also a smart buisnessman and also right sometimes. Idk if it is just my paranoia and delusions, but sometimes when I listen to his talks about the future of humanity and entertain the thoughts for fun, it begins to make sense, and I start to believe some of it.

Which parts of those theories make sense to you? I find it very hard to take anything seriously that leaves his mouth. He spreads very dangerous and malicious misinformation, for example, he kept pushing the idea that mass shootings are staged. This isn't just disrespectful to people that actually died, it also prevents us from talking about real threats that should be addressed. I don't know what's funny about this either, considering he isn't delivering those talking points as some kind of satire, he is actually serious about those ideas.

I think critical thinking is important though and I like to listen to Edward Snowden, to name a positive example of a "conspiracy" theorist. He is exposing real threats to fundamental freedoms without going off the rails and turning it into some kind of extreme, absurd menacing masterplan of some secret elite.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
That hasn't exactly worked great for your country on the Covid front though has it.
No it has not. But there are some things in this country that are outside of the power of the law
Hey covid-19 has not been bothering me.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I'd argue that conspiracists make critical thinking way more popular than say, CNN and every other news editor. their entire belief system is based on doubting what it's told by larger and more powerful groups
first of all, simply doubting what larger/more powerful groups say because they're large and powerful isn't critical thinking at all. if you have reason to believe that a particular group is untrustworthy then it makes total sense to doubt them, but doubting them because they're big isn't critical thinking.
and we shouldn't argue in favor of banning people or knowledge to the point that no one can access it. first of all, who's to say what's allowed and what's not?
what shouldn't be allowed is totally insane bullshit from being spread by a large organization to deceive people. that's what shouldn't be allowed. this is how we think critically: if an organization is spreading ridiculously false information and is in no way indicating that they're joking, at all, and they're misleading the public and deceiving people, then they should be stopped from doing that, it's not a difficult thing to figure out when we simply look at what alex jones does.
nazis had a lot of science that was backed by the most powerful group in germany and through censoring they managed to convince an entire country that they were not only superior to others, they now had the right to purge those they deemed inferior or dangerous.
we know that the nazis were wrong now because they were factually wrong. the nazis used completely garbage science, and what you're saying is an argument in my favor. alex jones, like the nazis, tricks/tricked people into believing in insane bullshit, and society became objectively better when those people were stopped and silenced.
It's a slippery-slope to start banning things that makes us uncomfortable just because we think that we know better than those who want that knowledge. at some point they will ban things that you like and then it will not be so great.
it's not about my comfort or what i like, it's about what is real information that will help us come to better educated conclusions about the world, and what is terrible information that isn't helpful in any way, and actually worsens political discourse.
False information is still no excuse to ban any kind of media content. The responsibilities of critical thinking is on the individual not on the producers of such content.
it is, and i think the media should be there to educate the people. we literally form our views of the world based on the media we consume, producers of media have an obligation to tell the truth to the best of their ability, and when producers of media are just straight up lying to trick people, that's not ok. if alex jones and infowars said they were joking and that none of what they are saying should be taken seriously, then it'd be different, but they never do that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Dead Horse and Brink
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
first of all, simply doubting what larger/more powerful groups say because they're large and powerful isn't critical thinking at all. if you have reason to believe that a particular group is untrustworthy then it makes total sense to doubt them, but doubting them because they're big isn't critical thinking.

what shouldn't be allowed is totally insane bullshit from being spread by a large organization to deceive people. that's what shouldn't be allowed. this is how we think critically: if an organization is spreading ridiculously false information and is in no way indicating that they're joking, at all, and they're misleading the public and deceiving people, then they should be stopped from doing that, it's not a difficult thing to figure out when we simply look at what alex jones does.

we know that the nazis were wrong now because they were factually wrong. the nazis used completely garbage science, and what you're saying is an argument in my favor. alex jones, like the nazis, tricks/tricked people into believing in insane bullshit, and society became objectively better when those people were stopped and silenced.

it's not about my comfort or what i like, it's about what is real information that will help us come to better educated conclusions about the world, and what is terrible information that isn't helpful in any way, and actually worsens political discourse.

it is, and i think the media should be there to educate the people. we literally form our views of the world based on the media we consume, producers of media have an obligation to tell the truth to the best of their ability, and when producers of media are just straight up lying to trick people, that's not ok. if alex jones and infowars said they were joking and that none of what they are saying should be taken seriously, then it'd be different, but they never do that.
You're free to think and state whatever you want but the United States you're not free to ban anything speech-related. Yes Alex Jones is still protected under the First Amendment and will continue to be protected under the First Amendment

Reactions: Fragile
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
You're free to think and state whatever you want but the United States you're not free to ban anything speech-related. Yes Alex Jones is still protected under the First Amendment and will continue to be protected under the First Amendment
i don't see anything inherently good about letting people say whatever they want 100% of the time in all cases. freedom is good if it serves a good purpose, if someone abuses a freedom they have to make things worse for people, then generally, that's a freedom you should probably take away.

Reactions: Dead Horse
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
He's protected under free speech, but no one has to give him a platform for his nonsense, that's what soap boxes are for

Reactions: Good4Nothing, itsamadworld and Brink
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
i don't see anything inherently good about letting people say whatever they want 100% of the time in all cases. freedom is good if it serves a good purpose, if someone abuses a freedom they have to make things worse for people, then generally, that's a freedom you should probably take away.
In the USA our founders believed that all speech must be protected for good of all because nobody is qualified to be an arbiter of what can be said and what is not. Under your logic something said that causes emotional harm to a person should be banned. That's how you end up with fascism. You need to read 1984.
He's protected under free speech, but no one has to give him a platform for his nonsense, that's what soap boxes are for
He pays for his own platform. We have capitalism.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
ok, so let me make clear that I don't necessarily believe in the VAST majority of things that alex jones says or conspiracies in general, I like them the same way someone would enjoy a sci-fi story. to me he is just an entertainment product and a meme, and I'd say that since the beginning of the last decade he started marketing himself that way and knows that he is full of shit most of the time. there are tons of people who swallow his every word, but most people already know what to expect.

but his right to say it is extremely important, I would be an absolute hypocrite if I at least didn't acknowledge that right while pretending to be pro-choice.

Doubting a large and more powerful group simply because it is large and powerful IS definitely justified and critical, specially when we're talking about authority figures. corruption and exploitation run rampant virtually in every single one of them and if you don't believe me, then just take a look outside, or look at the US military history, or at any organized religion, etc. doubting them has lead to exposing horrendous crimes and saved millions of lives or simply to make the public be aware of their exploitation in the process. and even if there's nothing shady going on, it's better to doubt than to bend over and let them get away with such stuff.

I agree, but this is a complicated issue and there's an extremely important difference between alex jone's freedom of speech and a big group spreading disinformation. alex jones just wants to sell his shitty vitamins that turn you red over time (literally) and the large groups wants power and control over people, or cover their crimes.

the argument was that they used censorship. and as far as i know, alex jones has never started a campaign to intimidate and threaten people into believing what he's saying.
and their science was bullshit, but so was a lot of the science at the time period. most of it has evolved and is continuously changing still. so who's to say that what we know and think is not total bullshit? I really don't want to get into it, but right now there are politically motivated concepts getting into academia and even child books, and a lot of critics who have different arguments are being silenced in softer, yet similar ways.

It absolutely is about what you think other people should believe in, why else would you argue that he should not have a platform and be hidden from the world?
what you believe is real is not objective to others, and I'm sure that we share a lot in our world view since you seem to be the kind of person who tries to get facts scientifically from verified information, but that's not what other people want or should believe in. let them get to their own conclusions, give them the option to hear the crazy people and decide for themselves. you said it yourself, let them reach their own conclusions.

that's why freedom of speech is so beautiful and why I envy you guys so much up there in the US. the moment that we start silencing the other side is the moment that we take the slippery slope into disgraceful authoritarian governments who can and absolutely will play with information and disinformation towards their goals.

EDIT: and just as I finished writing this, reddit just banned 2000 subreddis because they don't politically align with what they want. proving my point that large organizations want to manipulate the discourse and then manipulate science and information themselves.

Last edited:
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
It is a slippery slope when you start making special case rules for who gets to partake in free speech and who doesn't. Excluding the fact that doing so defeats the purpose of free speech to begin with. Yes, people will say things you don't like and some people will be toxic. I recommend instead to improve the educational system so that they teach skill sets, like critical thinking and skepticism, versus teaching kids how to memorize a series of facts to pass a standardized test. I also recommend if you don't like someone's idea, to instead offer a better one. If you don't like something, don't watch it.

Ultimately, everyone will have an opinion on what is offensive or is going to destroy our civilization and if we banned and blocked all of it, there would be nothing left. Where do you draw the line? Whos moral opinion wins out?

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and Fragile
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Which parts of those theories make sense to you? I find it very hard to take anything seriously that leaves his mouth. He spreads very dangerous and malicious misinformation, for example, he kept pushing the idea that mass shootings are staged. This isn't just disrespectful to people that actually died, it also prevents us from talking about real threats that should be addressed. I don't know what's funny about this either, considering he isn't delivering those talking points as some kind of satire, he is actually serious about those ideas.

I think critical thinking is important though and I like to listen to Edward Snowden, to name a positive example of a "conspiracy" theorist. He is exposing real threats to fundamental freedoms without going off the rails and turning it into some kind of extreme, absurd menacing masterplan of some secret elite.
Jones took his comments about Sandy Hook back, and said he regrets what he said.

As to what seems plausible, the comments about the elite being occultists and pedophiles. Also, when he was complaining that chemicals turn the frogs gay, he was almost correct. There is a chemical in the water that forces sex changes on frogs, changes their behaviour and sterilizes them.

Also, I do think that his talk about halucinogens and the government experimenting with them, in order to contact extradimensional entities isn't that unreasonable.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
The US while having a relatively free press is not the envy of the world. According to reporters without borders, 2 Latin American countries, Costa Rica and Uruguay, have freer press.

but it's one of the only, if not the only country that protects freedom of speech as a constitutional right to such degree.
the freedom of press is really sad because it shows how media manipulation and corruption can lead to political and factual disinformation.

the grass is always greener on the other side, I know. but my country is a narco-state where press people get murdered with impunity if certain corrupt ex-pressident decides that they are a threat to his violent narrative, so I still envy the US.

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
ok, so let me make clear that I don't necessarily believe in the VAST majority of things that alex jones says or conspiracies in general, I like them the same way someone would enjoy a sci-fi story. to me he is just an entertainment product and a meme, and I'd say that since the beginning of the last decade he started marketing himself that way and knows that he is full of shit most of the time. there are tons of people who swallow his every word, but most people already know what to expect.

but his right to say it is extremely important, I would be an absolute hypocrite if I at least didn't acknowledge that right while pretending to be pro-choice.

Doubting a large and more powerful group simply because it is large and powerful IS definitely justified and critical, specially when we're talking about authority figures. corruption and exploitation run rampant virtually in every single one of them and if you don't believe me, then just take a look outside, or look at the US military history, or at any organized religion, etc. doubting them has lead to exposing horrendous crimes and saved millions of lives or simply to make the public be aware of their exploitation in the process. and even if there's nothing shady going on, it's better to doubt than to bend over and let them get away with such stuff.

I agree, but this is a complicated issue and there's an extremely important difference between alex jone's freedom of speech and a big group spreading disinformation. alex jones just wants to sell his shitty vitamins that turn you red over time (literally) and the large groups wants power and control over people, or cover their crimes.

the argument was that they used censorship. and as far as i know, alex jones has never started a campaign to intimidate and threaten people into believing what he's saying.
and their science was bullshit, but so was a lot of the science at the time period. most of it has evolved and is continuously changing still. so who's to say that what we know and think is not total bullshit? I really don't want to get into it, but right now there are politically motivated concepts getting into academia and even child books, and a lot of critics who have different arguments are being silenced in softer, yet similar ways.

It absolutely is about what you think other people should believe in, why else would you argue that he should not have a platform and be hidden from the world?
what you believe is real is not objective to others, and I'm sure that we share a lot in our world view since you seem to be the kind of person who tries to get facts scientifically from verified information, but that's not what other people want or should believe in. let them get to their own conclusions, give them the option to hear the crazy people and decide for themselves. you said it yourself, let them reach their own conclusions.

that's why freedom of speech is so beautiful and why I envy you guys so much up there in the US. the moment that we start silencing the other side is the moment that we take the slippery slope into disgraceful authoritarian governments who can and absolutely will play with information and disinformation towards their goals.

EDIT: and just as I finished writing this, reddit just banned 2000 subreddis because they don't politically align with what they want. proving my point that large organizations want to manipulate the discourse and then manipulate science and information themselves.
Thank you for using your energy to compose this and saves me from having to go through the trouble of articulating because it gets exhausting trying to explain free speech to the people who think that things should be banned
but it's one of the only, if not the only country that protects freedom of speech as a constitutional right to such degree.
the freedom of press is really sad because it shows how media manipulation and corruption can lead to political and factual disinformation.

the grass is always greener on the other side, I know. but my country is a narco-state where press people get murdered with impunity if certain corrupt ex-pressident decides that they are a threat to his violent narrative, so I still envy the US.
The US is still a great place to be compared to the Alternatives and that's why I will continue stand up for the first and second amendment yeah some problems do arise having such freedoms but I'd rather take the problems than deal with the alternative 1984

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Under your logic something said that causes emotional harm to a person should be banned.
if you have been reading any of my posts you would know that that is nothing like anything i have said here.
ok so you're saying two different things here. in the first part of what you just said, "doubting a large and more powerful group simply because it is large and powerful IS definitely justified and critical" isn't really correct. doubting it SOLELY because it is large and powerful isn't an exercise in critical thinking. HOWEVER, the second part of what you just said, "corruption and exploitation run rampant in virtually every single one of them," is completely different. that second part makes more sense, because if a large group LIKE the US government, (or organized religions or whatever like you said) has been proven time and time again to lie and deceive intentionally, then heavily doubting what they say could actually be critical thinking, because you're doubting them for the shady stuff they're done in the past and the lies they've told, not because they're a large group. doubting a large organization for being large and powerful alone isn't critical.

what alex jones wants to personally say off the air to his friends or whatever doesn't matter much to me, and in that way, i think he should have his right to freedom of speech, the problem is he actulaly is part of a big group spreading disinformation, his own show, InfoWars. and he is the one spreading terrible information and controlling people, and that's the part of him that i think should totally be silenced.
right, Alex, as far as i know, hasn't used his position to silence others, but the blatant lying he engages in to trick people to gain more power/money is incredibly similar to what the nazis did in germany, even if alex isn't killing people or being racist. but to answer your question of "who's to say that what we know and think is not total bullshit?", we can only go off of the facts available to make the best possible guess we can as to whether or not we aren't believing bullshit without knowing. that's the only thing we can do, look at the evidence available to us in the moment. even back then, the nazis didn't have real science to back up what they believed, it was totally bunk then and now. they were intentionally not using good evidence to push their agenda of jews being inferior and it was highly damaging to millions.

no, not really. the reasion i think he shouldn't have a platform and/or his show should be hidden from the world because, with the evidence available to us, it is incredibly clear that he is spreading misinformation and tricking/deceiving people with insane nonsense. it's much more than just, "what he says makes me uncomfortable," it's the fact that he just straight up lies and makes up shit and sells it to millions for money, essentially poisoning people's minds. i'd never want to take away the rights of someone who, for example, wants to draw NSFW furry shit and post it to the internet or something, even though i think it's digusting, because they're not doing anything near to the level that alex jones does. "what you believe is real is not objective to others," is extremely philosophical, and if we went with that then essentially nothing is real, and this belief probably isn't beneficial to society or furthering discourse. agreeing on what is real and what isn't based on what we can test/prove is crucial to having a functioning society at all. and the problem with letting people just listen to absolutely insane people is that a lot of them will fall for their bullshit, this is the only reason why religions even exists. if we can we should make it so absolutely insane garbage is gotten rid of as hard as possible to avoid even more people falling for it, because alex jones and people like him just muddy the waters and makes otherwise intelligent people question reliable sources for no other reason than "they're big and powerful, so they must be scary liars."
i think the even slippery-er slope (idk how to say it) is just letting the crazy people use their radioshows/channels to make up insane lies and spread them, not silence them, and let more and more people fall for nonsense and muddy discourse. it seems more reasonable to deplatform people who just want to trick the masses for money and power, and use the facts and evidence available to determine when someone is spreading false info. if we can agree that it's actually alex jones "playing with information and disinformation towards their goals," then we can agree that he shouldn't be platformed, right?

Reactions: Dead Horse
tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
I think it's good not to take him seriously. He claimed that Sandy Hook was a hoax. He should be deplatformed for libel and slander. Free speech comes with restrictions; you can't just say whatever you want with no repercussions. I have schizophrenia and in 2015 I was watching his show and he said the elite were already hidden in their bunkers. I ran away from home and wound up in a psych ward. He does emotional damage to people like me on a daily basis. And don't compare him to CNN or the rest of the mainstream media because anyone with sense knows they are completely different. Ultimately, conspiracy theories are just utter garbage.

Reactions: Neville1
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I think it's good not to take him seriously. He claimed that Sandy Hook was a hoax. He should be deplatformed for libel and slander. Free speech comes with restrictions; you can't just say whatever you want with no repercussions. I have schizophrenia and in 2015 I was watching his show and he said the elite were already hidden in their bunkers. I ran away from home and wound up in a psych ward. He does emotional damage to people like me on a daily basis. And don't compare him to CNN or the rest of the mainstream media because anyone with sense knows they are completely different. Ultimately, conspiracy theories are just utter garbage.
Blaming Alex Jones for something you did is completely asinine and childish. Also slander and libel have nothing to do with being deplatformed you're talkin about tort law here he platform doesn't have anything to do with tort or criminal law. Someone else on a media platform is not responsible for your actions in any way

Reactions: mediocre and Fragile
K

Kumachan

Specialist
Mar 5, 2020
Jones maybe a wacko but 911 and sandy wereInside jobs

Reactions: Shu
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I haven't listened to his show seriously and am not a follower. I just like the memes that come from him.

Reactions: Fragile and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I haven't listened to his show seriously and am not a follower. I just like the memes that come from him.

That video right there, it's art in it's finest form! :pfff: This is why memes can be great at times. But seriously, not much of an opinion on the guy here.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Fuck Alex Jones, grifters like him lower the already low standard. US media has no integrity left

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Fuck Alex Jones, grifters like him lower the already low standard. US media has no integrity left
It's more the viewers. People get the news they want and leave as soon as it's something they don't. It's so tribal the truth doesn't matter only your side winning. This is why americas banned from travelling because they can't put their egos aside for one minute to deal with a pandemic. Never really watched Alex Jones, I know from what little I have seen he isn't worth watching. I remember he invaded The young turks set and got spat on by Jimmy Dore which tells you all you need to know about him too

Reactions: ForensicallyAware and miseryh8scompany