• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I will kill myself and nothing on this Earth will change my mind nor stop me. It's not like Death is optional i would have died and will die anyway no matter what . 1 reason is i don't want to surffer and suffer a horrible death is why i want to take things into my own hands. In 100 years from now nothing is going to matter as i would have been dead anyway no matter what. In a few billion years the Sun will swallow the Earth and the the galaxy Earth is in will collide with Andromeda another galaxy :

Eventually all galaxies will disintegrate to black holes and then to nothing as the expansion of the universe continues to accellerate.

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I will kill myself and nothing on this Earth will change my mind nor stop me. It's not like Death is optional i would have died and will die anyway no matter what . 1 reason is i don't want to surffer and suffer a horrible death is why i want to take things into my own hands. In 100 years from now nothing is going to matter as i would have been dead anyway no matter what. In a few billion years the Sun will swallow the Earth and the the galaxy Earth is in will collide with Andromeda another galaxy :

Eventually all galaxies will disintegrate to black holes and then to nothing as the expansion of the universe continues to accellerate.
Actually the milky way will survive the collision with andromeda and form a large galaxy called milkomeda. I share your thinking though in that I feel CTB is just checking out a little early. It is merely accelerating the inevitable.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I honestly thought it was going in a different direction, it seemed as though they were talking about a failed attempt.

Though now after finishing it, I want to know more about the creator's thought process: do they think about CTB? Do they know someone who did? Or is this a poetic way of saying they're pro-life?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I honestly thought it was going in a different direction, it seemed as though they were talking about a failed attempt.

Though now after finishing it, I want to know more about the creator's thought process: do they think about CTB? Do they know someone who did? Or is this a poetic way of saying they're pro-life?
Seems pro life to me. Had the feeling of think of all the people that care of you, the world is beautiful etc

Conveniently leaving out all the evil and disgusting things in this world as these types always do. Because that doesn't fit the narrative.

That may be enough to get someone else to want to live, good for them I guess, but not me.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't think it's supposed to gloss over the bad and make you want to live so much as just be a reminder to think about what you're doing so you don't regret it. I don't feel like that's a bad message.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Seems pro life to me. Had the feeling of think of all the people that care of you, the world is beautiful etc

Conveniently leaving out all the evil and disgusting things in this world as these types always do. Because that doesn't fit the narrative.

That may be enough to get someone else to want to live, good for them I guess, but not me.
I agree. imo this video is pro-life. I wanted to post comments on youtube to give them a dose of reality. you should see the comments there. but i know they'd ban me on youtube. Even here i held back but i'm also tired and not sure of my wording , another reason for me to ctb bad problems sleeping causing cognitive difficulties for me. I might post a comment on youtube tomorow anyway

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Actually the milky way will survive the collision with andromeda and form a large galaxy called milkomeda.
Even if this prediction is correct, eventually that galaxy will either be drawn into or torn apart by a black hole, and entropy ending in heat death of the universe will ensure the destruction of everything regardless.

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020

Yeah, I got that vibe, but I was kinda hoping for a I tried & failed to CTB; but it's just another day for everyone else," kind of vibe. :ehh: I don't think that's talked about enough.

It DEFINITELY leaves out the evil of the world, you're right about that! When it ended, I let out an exasperated, "Omg, that's it?" :ahhha:

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Even if this prediction is correct, eventually that galaxy will either be drawn into or torn apart by a black hole, and entropy ending in heat death of the universe will ensure the destruction of everything regardless.
A black hole isn't going to eat an entire galaxy. On the contrary a super massive black hole at the center of every galaxy sustains them. It looks like galaxies can't exist with out them. Being in orbit around a black hole is no different than orbit around a star. If the orbit is stable you don't get sucked in. Yes the universe will eventually expand to the point of heat death, when no more stars exist, but we are talking trillions of yrs into the future. In the nearer term most life on Earth will be extinct by about 1.1 billion yrs from now when the sun is like 7% hotter. In the even nearer term global warming and nuclear weapons pose an existential threat.

Reactions: profoundexperience
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
A black hole isn't going to eat an entire galaxy. On the contrary a super massive black hole at the center of every galaxy sustains them. It looks like galaxies can't exist with out them. Being in orbit around a black hole is no different than orbit around a star. If the orbit is stable you don't get sucked in. Yes the universe will eventually expand to the point of heat death, when no more stars exist, but we are talking trillions of yrs into the future. In the nearer term most life on Earth will be extinct by about 1.1 billion yrs from now when the sun is like 7% hotter. In the even nearer term global warming and nuclear weapons pose an existential threat.
Yes i agree the expansion of the universe is accelerating so the heat death of the universe seems very likely. however more imminent is that in 100 years every human alive now will be dead or at most 200 years which is a blink of an eye in the Galactic time scale but even in the human one time passes much faster than any human realizes. in 500 years again a short period of time no one will remember any that existed at this time. Oh sure we hear a blurb someone wrote about some famous person 500 years ago but that sentence is someones interpretation of what that human was and not who that person really was and then who keeps that sentence in mind ? A meteor is likely to hit soon . last one was 65 million years ago that wiped out the dinasuars. This can happen in a few days without warning.

Lambda-Cold_Dark_Matter%2C_Accelerated_Expansion_of_the_Universe%2C_Big_Bang-Inflation.jpg

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Yes i agree the expansion of the universe is accelerating so the heat death of the universe seems very likely. however more imminent is that in 100 years every human alive now will be dead or at most 200 years which is a blink of an eye in the Galactic time scale but even in the human one time passes much faster than any human realizes. in 500 years again a short period of time no one will remember any that existed at this time. Oh sure we hear a blurb someone wrote about some famous person 500 years ago but that sentence is a representation or memory of what that human was and then who keeps that sentence in mind ? A meteor is likely to hit soon . last one was 65 million years ago that wiped out the dinasuars. This can happen in a fews days without warning.
Life is fleeting and most of us won't be remembered but I have no issue with that. Ill be dead and won't care.
Astronomers mostly theorize that the Earth is struck by 10 km meteors ( the size of the one 64 mya) every 100 million yrs roughly. If that is the case then statistically we have a long time before another one that large comes. By then we should be long extinct or more than technologically capable of preventing it. A smaller one capable of taking out a city could hit us much sooner though.