• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is cult like the way that so many worship life, it disgusts me personally and reminds me of why I wish I never existed at all. I'm so tired of suffering in this hellish world, humanity is such an abomination, I despise this human species. Existence is so evil, futile, painful and torturous, I'd never want to exist under any circumstances, I find it especially insufferable when people worship life to the point that they view those who don't want it as "ill" and say "you don't really want to die", which is just so toxic and insensitive. No existence is the problem and it's such a horrific tragedy how life even evolved at all.

It's so repulsive when people act like existence is something so good and positive even know it's literally the source of all suffering with no limit as to how torturous it can get, existence is so incredibly harmful, it's disturbing how much harm existence has caused. I'd be glad to not exist, death for me is the only relief from the abomination that is human existence, humans just make me want to die even more.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, it truly is like a cult. Non existence will always be more preferable to me than life. It's absolutely sickening at how many people worship life

Reactions: iloverachel