FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's literally something so disgusting supporting the restriction of suicide methods and wanting to make suicide as difficult as possible for people, it's so evil to want to trap people in this existence with the only ways to leave being risky or barbaric.

The option to permanently escape from all suffering in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured is very important, it should be the most basic human right.
Suicide is something relieving as it means freedom from harm, one cannot suffer from not existing after all, and I despise this hellish prison like world where people are denied the relief of knowing they can reliably leave in peace, it will always be evil how people are denied a guaranteed right to die.

The banning and restriction of reliable suicide methods is an absolutely tragic and disgusting crime as it leads to so much unnecessary suffering and torture. Nobody should have to suffer for even a second longer than they wish to in this dreadful and pointless existence that they were unfortunate enough to be burdened with in the first place, I despise those delusional anti-suicide people who only create suffering. I bet many of them will eventually regret supporting the restriction of suicide methods when existing gets more unbearable for them in the future.

Reactions: experimentee, udusa, Tellement and 12 others
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
It's literally something so disgusting supporting the restriction of suicide methods and wanting to make suicide as difficult as possible for people, it's so evil to want to trap people in this existence with the only ways to leave being risky or barbaric.

The option to permanently escape from all suffering in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured is very important, it should be the most basic human right.
Suicide is something relieving as it means freedom from harm, one cannot suffer from not existing after all, and I despise this hellish prison like world where people are denied the relief of knowing they can reliably leave in peace, it will always be evil how people are denied a guaranteed right to die.

The banning and restriction of reliable suicide methods is an absolutely tragic and disgusting crime as it leads to so much unnecessary suffering and torture. Nobody should have to suffer for even a second longer than they wish to in this dreadful and pointless existence that they were unfortunate enough to be burdened with in the first place, I despise those delusional anti-suicide people who only create suffering. I bet many of them will eventually regret supporting the restriction of suicide methods when existing gets more unbearable for them in the future.
I wish a lethal dose of medication and/or lethal injection was available for anyone no questions asked. None of us chose to be born. For those of us that have decided we want to die peacefully and in a guaranteed way we should be offered that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and Daxter_87
eternal_peace

eternal_peace

wasting away
Apr 3, 2023
well said, i really hate how you really have to dig the internet to find reliable methods on how to kys. i wish they made it easier because so many people yk get braindamage and other shit like that from failed attempts

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, myusername890 and sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
we are just a bunch of slaves to the government its enslavement 101 this isn't freedom having the choice to leave at any time is what it means to be free, i'd of left at 18, 19 years ago

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I could've saved myself from a lifetime of pain if it weren't so restrictive. I'm supposed to endure because it's "selfish" and people would "miss me." I think it's selfish to expect people to live in agony. Those who say they'd miss you would forget about you in a short time. It is cruel. They don't ever think about the pain we go through. I wish we had freedom.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
C

Christo

Oct 10, 2023
I don't think the people who make these kinds of decisions in government are evil, they are just brainwashed like 99% of the population is brainwashed on this topic. So they will not make euthanasia legal if 99% of the population is against it. The government is not evil, when enough people become aware that euthanasia should be available to everyone then I think the government will make it legal eventually.
But it's not people's fault, they are just brainwashed by society.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AshesofSadness

AshesofSadness

Oct 11, 2023
I don't think the people who make these kinds of decisions in government are evil, they are just brainwashed like 99% of the population is brainwashed on this topic. So they will not make euthanasia legal if 99% of the population is against it. The government is not evil, when enough people become aware that euthanasia should be available to everyone then I think the government will make it legal eventually.
But it's not people's fault, they are just brainwashed by society.
I mean whether or not they do it intentionally or just because they're stupid, governments are almost always pretty corrupt lol

T

Tellement

Oct 1, 2023
Very reliable! Based on your description of "trap people in this existence" I recently always mentally picture this as "nonconsensual" behavior, I feel like they are almost physically forcing us to do things that feels sickening to us, and that we know with all vessels of our body that it is immorally wrong. Makes me feel sick to the stomach to think about all their efforts to stop us from dying, especially since the resources exist.

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I try to just empathize with their position to the best of my ability. The people that legislate this sort of thing consider suicidality to always be the wrong state of mind And thus their actions start to make a little bit more sense. As they consider it something akin to murder as in there's no reason that a citizen would ever need to do it. Changing hearts and minds and opening up the conversation convincing people that there are legitimate reasons For suicidality I think is a good start.

It's not a conversation most people are equipped to have and I guess I understand But empathy is a necessary step if we want things to change. Canada is a good example of that. There are official channels for people to use to catch the bus in Canada and that's a direct result of their liberal thinking. If it can happen in Canada it can happen elsewhere we just have to make sure our arguments are well founded and well thought out.

Reactions: Forever Sleep