• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Just curious if anyone got it in the first try and not taken from customs. Also what did it look like? Couldn't customs just deport it if they open the box? Also sorry if this is the wrong tag I don't know where else to put it.

Also does anyone know anything about localbitcoins?

Last edited:
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I've got it at first try about two weeks after ordering. Labels of N are changed so customs wouldn't find what it is by glance.

• Love
Reactions: Darkhaven and jake3d
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I've got it at first try about two weeks after ordering. Labels of N are changed so customs wouldn't find what it is by glance.
How does that work? Also if I may ask, where are you from?

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I think people are generally keeping it private regarding how the package and N are labelled for obvious reasons and rightly so I think.

Reactions: Darkhaven, inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I think people are generally keeping it private regarding how the package and N are labelled for obvious reasons and rightly so I think.
True. I'm just worried about not receiving it.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I will be waiting on a package soon, so I can understand, but all you can really do is order and see how it goes. Packages seem to have got through to a lot of folks so there's a good chance of success.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I will be waiting on a package soon, so I can understand, but all you can really do is order and see how it goes. Packages seem to have got through to a lot of folks so there's a good chance of success.
I guess so, yeah.

Last edited:
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I am from Canada, it arrived on the first try, and it was discreetly packaged

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I am from Canada, it arrived on the first try, and it was discreetly packaged
Oh sweet. Okay. Thanks. Any precautions you took with Bitcoin?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Is the A referred to the one mention in PPH with the email addresses? interested in getting it (I'm in the US).

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Is the A referred to the one mention in PPH with the email addresses? interested in getting it (I'm in the US).
Yeah.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I used localbitcoins. If you have any questions, PM me!
Hey there. You only had to sign up for localbitcoin.com and then paid A for it through there? I know it seems obvious just finding the bitcoin thing really complicated and complicated to sign up for.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Hey there. You only had to sign up for localbitcoin.com and then paid A for it through there? I know it seems obvious just finding the bitcoin thing really complicated and complicated to sign up for.
Yeah I'm still figuring out things as well. I don't want to get it wrong and fuck up though.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Yes, I just used that site.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
What wallet are you gonna use? Did you figure it out?

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You can sign up for an online wallet on blockchain.com, the personal info required is minimal if you just want to use the wallet and obtain the bitcoins from another source like localbitcoins.com.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
You can sign up for an online wallet on blockchain.com, the personal info required is minimal if you just want to use the wallet and obtain the bitcoins from another source like localbitcoins.com.
I actually ended up using electrum. I think I got most of it. I just need to find a way to check my balance.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The Electrum app should show your balance.