FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always and only envy those who cease existing as they are permanently incapable of suffering, to me it only sounds ideal to be eternally unaware, I envy those who die as then existence isn't their problem anymore and they don't have to deal with it.

Peace could never exist in this hellish reality, it only exists in eternal nothingness, the absence of everything is what I see as peace. Existence was just a terrible, tragic disturbance in what would otherwise be the ideal state of eternal nothingness and I believe that death is simply the return to that state, we simply cease existing.

No matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist, I just believe existence causes nothing but harm and one cannot suffer from not existing anyway. Death really is the only relief so it's just so horrible how humans cannot have the option to just easily die when they want to. Existence is the true hell which is why those who die are fortunate, especially those who manage to leave on their own terms.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: IDoNotExist, Sannti, Immensevoid and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I always and only envy those who cease existing as they are permanently incapable of suffering, to me it only sounds ideal to be eternally unaware, I envy those who die as then existence isn't their problem anymore and they don't have to deal with it.

Peace could never exist in this hellish reality, it only exists in eternal nothingness, the absence of everything is what I see as peace. Existence was just a terrible, tragic disturbance in what would otherwise be the ideal state of eternal nothingness and I believe that death is simply the return to that state, we simply cease existing.

No matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist, I just believe existence causes nothing but harm and one cannot suffer from not existing anyway. Death really is the only relief so it's just so horrible how humans cannot have the option to just easily die when they want to. Existence is the true hell which is why those who die are fortunate, especially those who manage to leave on their own terms.
I agree. Even more fortunate are those who were never born, as they never had to experience the cruelty or harshness of life.

Reactions: Rocinante and Immensevoid
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I know what you mean. There's this calm feeling when you know someone has passed- like- nothing more can hurt them. They're at peace.

Reactions: sserafim