• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Not trying to encourage sh or anything, just geniunly curious as ik very well just how creative you can get when desperate enough.
Feel free to delete if not allowed though.

Mine would be swallowing a button battery out of impulse and despair. I do stupid stuff when I'm impulsive and desperate enough. 100% would NOT reccomend.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
if you don't mind telling, what happened after?
I developed an esaphogal ulcer that was painful af the first few days after that and had to go on these stupid diets for several weeks. It was not fun :/

• Aww..
Reactions: 4am
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i scratched myself so hard that i started bleeding. also, once i cut myself with a swiss knife i stole from some guy (i gave it back with no blood)

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
one point in my life, i used to cut with broken glass shards i found on the floor. not cleaned or anything - just as they were. to be fair, it did cut better than what i used beforehand. i've had some questionable ones - my first ever tool was one of those fucking eyebrow shavers if you know what i'm talking about LMFAO

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
smashed several plates and glasses on the floor and then punched the pile of shards until my fist was bleeding really badly, once i had a piece of glass stuck so deep in my finger it cut through a nerve or something, couldnt feel anything at that spot for months and it still feels a bit weird plus it left really ugly scars. also i used to collect the sharper shards to use for cutting later

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
old box cutter that I "sterilized" with fire and alcohol, a box of thumb tacks/push pins, binder clips, candle wax, very hot water

used binder clips actually the first time I tried to stay away from self harm they were comforting I would just clip them to my hands/fingers for short/long periods of time

also started dipping my hands/fingers in melted candle wax during that time as well along with scalding my hands almost/not really with hot water while doing dishes on purpose

gave my hands something to do/a distraction other than self harm/injury when the brain wanted to do those things/when I felt unwell

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
Once used a rusty razor I found in a field, I have no idea how I didn't get an infection from this
Also I used to cry until I got a nosebleed just to see blood without cutting (I have a condition and I get them quite easily)

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
smashed several plates and glasses on the floor and then punched the pile of shards until my fist was bleeding really badly, once i had a piece of glass stuck so deep in my finger it cut through a nerve or something, couldnt feel anything at that spot for months and it still feels a bit weird plus it left really ugly scars. also i used to collect the sharper shards to use for cutting later
Doesn't hitting a nerve hurt like hell? One of the reasons I've never been able to cut deep, even when I've had access to real sharp stuff, is because I'm petrified of hitting a nerve bc that sounds so darn awful! Even as a self harmer and someone who often wants to feel physical pain I still have my limits as to how much I can tolerate yk.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Biting myself and tasting my peeled skin

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenshi_vhc
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Doesn't hitting a nerve hurt like hell? One of the reasons I've never been able to cut deep, even when I've had access to real sharp stuff, is because I'm petrified of hitting a nerve bc that sounds so darn awful! Even as a self harmer and someone who often wants to feel physical pain I still have my limits as to how much I can tolerate yk.
Actually i dont even remember how much it really hurt, it wasnt that bad, probably because of all the adrenaline or something. Also in my case i didnt cut myself, the shard was rather driven into the side of my finger right through a nerve as i punched it, but cutting the nerve itself didnt hurt i think, the nerve is just what transmits the signal of pain to your brain so if you cut through it you just feel nothing in that area, it just feels numb. The part where you have to cut deep enough to reach it does hurt tho

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Actually i dont even remember how much it really hurt, it wasnt that bad, probably because of all the adrenaline or something. Also in my case i didnt cut myself, the shard was rather driven into the side of my finger right through a nerve as i punched it, but cutting the nerve itself didnt hurt i think, the nerve is just what transmits the signal of pain to your brain so if you cut through it you just feel nothing in that area, it just feels numb. The part where you have to cut deep enough to reach it does hurt tho
That's actally alot different than I imagined. Thanks for explaining it though. That's useful to know I suppose :)

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
That's actally alot different than I imagined. Thanks for explaining it though. That's useful to know I suppose :)
This is just my experience tho. Im not a medical expert and idk what would happen if you cut a nerve in your arm, it might be different from the nerves in your finger, idk. So whatever you do, please be careful

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
This is just my experience tho. Im not a medical expert and idk what would happen if you cut a nerve in your arm, it might be different from the nerves in your finger, idk. So whatever you do, please be careful
Yeah, no worries, I doubt I'll ever find the confidence to cut that deep anyways.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
When I took out a sharper blade and cut my finger in the middle of a lecture last month. My classmates didn't see me, and neither did my teacher; guess that's the benefit of being one of those cliché loners who sits at the last...

These days, I just dig my fingernails into my palms until they leave a nasty, albeit temporary, spot whenever I feel uneasy in public.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
We've held our hands in really hot water from the tap until it quit hurting many times. We've held our hands on metal surfaces that had been in the hot sun. We have nerve damage as a result. Especially our fingertips don't sense heat correctly. Things don't feel nearly as hot as they are.
Most desperate was rubbing mechanical pencil graphite on paper at school to form a sharp edge.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
also started dipping my hands/fingers in melted candle wax during that time as well along with scalding my hands almost/not really with hot water while doing dishes on purpose
i love the feeling of hot wax. i had once parafine phisiotherapy, and it was so nice.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
When I took out a sharper blade and cut my finger in the middle of a lecture last month. My classmates didn't see me, and neither did my teacher; guess that's the benefit of being one of those cliché loners who sits at the last...

These days, I just dig my fingernails into my palms until they leave a nasty, albeit temporary, spot whenever I feel uneasy in public.
You should be careful about cutting in public since getting caught could cause a big fuzz. I remember back when I was still in school I'd pinch my fingers discretly under the desk whenever I had the urge to sh. Just thought I'd suggest it since it's a lot safer to do in public, and for me at least, it was usually enough to get me through the lesson until I could go to the bathroom and do it properly there.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
one point in my life, i used to cut with broken glass shards i found on the floor. not cleaned or anything - just as they were. to be fair, it did cut better than what i used beforehand. i've had some questionable ones - my first ever tool was one of those fucking eyebrow shavers if you know what i'm talking about LMFAO
Those eyebrow shavers were one of my first as well lmao. Effective but rough.

I think my most unconventional was part of my phone case. I had a breakdown and was just so mad, I ripped my phone case apart - one of these fake leather ones where you can close your phone like a book - and used one of these plastic pieces. The cuts were... frayed and messy and it was kinda awful.
I also stabbed myself with a fountain pen when I was in school, would even rip lines into my skin so there'd be ink below the skin.
Or I once used a special kind of scissors, like those you'd thin out hair with. With the many teeth on the blade. Attached a photo for reference.

Attachments

• 1-67.jpg
    1-67.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
9ESPAIR

9ESPAIR

Mar 19, 2024
rn i'm in the psych ward so I broke one of my pen to yk what. I also used my braces one time (yes I was that deseperate), not counting the pins (bobby; tack , every type u can name) , earrings back (like the bar), broken glass, nail that I've cut, broken screen protector

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I've consumed small amounts of uraninite, sodium nitrate, cadmium powder, and other similar stuff. I want to try yellow cake next (processed uranium not a normal cake, though I'd be cool if I made it into a cake just for fun).

• Wow
Reactions: druggedonsurvival
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
a singular chopstick is my newest "odd" tool.
hilariously I already had an answer to this from a while back, when I genuinely had next to no access to any proper tools. here it is lol "pencils, trees, concrete, nails, thumbtacks, hot water + various sharp objects, hammers, bed frames, various broken objects, melted plastic... i could go on..."

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
It's a little dumb I guess but I used a paperclip back when I was in my super bad place in high school and scratched at my arms with it. Sometimes I'd go to the bathroom and punch the bathroom stall but stopped when people questioned why I had bruised knuckles.

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
At one point I had to use lids of canned foods. Surprisingly was sharp enough to cause decent cuts

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Probably stabbing myself with a pencil. Not very creative ig, but I don't SH often because it seldom seems worth it.
I've consumed small amounts of uraninite, sodium nitrate, cadmium powder, and other similar stuff. I want to try yellow cake next (processed uranium not a normal cake, though I'd be cool if I made it into a cake just for fun).
How the hell do you have access to uranium? Do you work at a power plant or something?

Reactions: Final_Choice
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
How the hell do you have access to uranium? Do you work at a power plant or something?
Uranium is just a rock, yes it's radioactive but the radiation it emits gets canceled out by air and our skin. Processed uranium, yellow cake (or other uranium compounds like uranium acetate or any others). You need lots of uraninite in order to produce a decent amount of yellow cake. Because of that, uraninite gets treated like any other rock and can be bought from mineral or radioactivity distributors, they simply state that you wash your hands after handling such rocks in order not to accidentally take in any of them to your system. You don't even need any special permits or anything like that.

• Informative
Reactions: druggedonsurvival
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I would use various office supplies at my job and secretly take them to the bathroom and SH there when no one is looking.

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
Using the spring you'd usually find in pens. Or taking blades from an art class I had a while ago to cut in the bathroom.