• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
As someone who has been emotionally neglected, abused etc. within the psychiatric system I hope my story will finally be revealed to everyone around me so that they'll finally understand and belive what happened to me. I hope some certain psychiatrists I've had in the past gets fired too. Most of all I just want my story out there to leave a message to people. It might not change much, but if it'll at least give people some understanding that's good enough for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 3 others
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
The money I leave behind will get donated to a homeless shelter. Fuck my family, they don't need anymore money.

Also, after reading my posts on here, I won't give them (my family) my password or anything like that. But.. After reading my posts on here, they will understand how much I was suffering. My final goodbye thread will be my whole life story and then they will really know the torment I went through on a daily basis. And maybe this story can help others too as a cautionary tale...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, GoatHerder, fleetingnight and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I used to want my main abusers to be outed. I guess they seem like they've changed, so if they really have, then I'm mostly okay with them living out a normal life with no consequences. Though, I'm not saying I think everyone should be okay with that. I just hope they know better than to ever work with children, no matter how long it's been since they acted abusive.
If I ctb, I want people to understand that it was mainly societal norms (needing to "fit in" or being punished for it) + capitalism/the rat race that killed me. I want to be used as an example of what happens when you're needlessly cruel to people over pointless things like appearance or gender, and when you force people to work themselves to death just to survive.

I can't deny I think about my art getting notoriety and being remembered by people after my death, though it feels selfish to want more people to mourn for me. So, it's probably for the best that I never get that kind of attention and it remains a fantasy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
I did share the same sentiments, but no longer do.
I don't think the people involved have the mental capacity to understand. I'd simply cause guilt and suffering, for no reason. They'd maybe suffer greatly for a while, before defensively rationalizing it all as an expression of a faulty brain.
People are killing themselves all the time, and I've never seen anything good come out of it.

If I end it myself, I'd like to die alone, preferably having my corpse eaten by animals and forgotten. My belongings are not significant enough for me to care, and I don't owe anyone closure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and fleetingnight
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
After I'm gone, I couldn't care less what happens in/to this world.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really care about what happens after I die since I'd be dead but, if I could make something happen after my death, I'd make it such that nobody remembers me. I don't understand why most people have a desire to be remembered. It makes no sense to me. I've always had a desire to be forgotten, not remembered

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and sserafim
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
I hope that the person who I'm going to leave my cat with takes good care of him

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and Lewliette
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just hope people will realize they're finally free of being burdened by me and that they should be grateful that one less incel exists in the world when I die. I hope when they remember me, they can only feel disgusted that I was ever in their lives in the first place and that they can smile knowing the world is a better place without me in it.

• Hugs
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
that everyone around me gets to live their life as if i never existed

and that everyone else that wants to catch the bus actually succeeds

you all owe me one for that last wish!!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I hope people will try to be understanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
I just hope at least my relative knows that im trans. That having to hide who I am lead me to being like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
As someone who has been emotionally neglected, abused etc. within the psychiatric system I hope my story will finally be revealed to everyone around me so that they'll finally understand and belive what happened to me. I hope some certain psychiatrists I've had in the past gets fired too. Most of all I just want my story out there to leave a message to people. It might not change much, but if it'll at least give people some understanding that's good enough for me.
Same as you. I wish my impulsive attempt right after I got home from that last therapy session had succeeded. That way it would be immediately traced back to my abusive therapist.