• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
My chronic illness that was previously well controlled came back with a vengeance. I've picked a date.

If anyone can send SN, I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I have no choice but to eat a bullet. I will be decently medicated beforehand, but I'm terrified. It's going to be loud. It's going to hurt. But only for a moment. And then all of this will be over.

Those of you who are married, how are you getting things in order for your spouse to make it easier on them?

D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
$150k in life insurance will be all hers, and I've confirmed with the insurer that they will pay benefits if I commit suicide. ironically, the same insurer manages my long-term disability benefits, which end after 2 years for any kind of mental illness - they'd literally rather I get it over with and die quickly than live and collect "too much money."

other than that, she has family she can live with and who will take care of her while she grieves. and she'll find someone else quickly enough - she's beautiful and kind and brilliant.

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Whatever I have will pass to my spouse and they have family I'm sure they will move closer to. They may have to get a job and live in a more economical way but I feel confident they will be just fine and possibly even better off without me as I am a total drag since losing my son.