A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Loneliness, sociophobia, hatred or fear of other people and society, inability to communicate with people are one of the most frequent reasons for CTB. It can also be the cause or effect of mental illness. But maybe there is another way out and you don't have to kill yourself just because of that. Don't give up just because of it. You can not establish social contacts with people and hate society? - so fuck em! Society are evil. Even if you are guilty of all this - blaming people for their mental illnesses is nonsense and evil.

Already there are robots, the AI assistants, the holograms with some primitive AI - you can live with them, be friends with them and even marry them. You can talk to them like to people and they will even have a some sense of humor. Robot and AI will not deceive you, use you, cheat on you, bullying or use you only to get your money. It is also a great way to send "nature" and his cruel biological system to hell where it belongs. So far, of course, all this is undeveloped and is only in its infancy - but in the future there will be many interesting things. The problem is that it all costs money.

The man who married an anime hologram - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/28/health/rise-of-digisexuals-intl/index.html

Engineer in China marries his inflatable robot girlfriend - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ch...r-31-marries-inflatable-robot-girlfriend.html

she looks creepy

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: souljah222, ArtVandelay, color_me_gone and 4 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Oh my friend. Ignorance is bliss. I'll just say that.
Good luck being a normal person when growing up with zero friends in a house locked.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kassender and color_me_gone
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
lmfao death is better than becoming a person who is basically talking to the wall but it being dressed up as a person by technology.

• Wow
Reactions: Egddios, favourite, color_me_gone and 3 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Good luck being a normal person when growing up with zero friends in a house locked.

What to do to those who have already grown abnormal person?

Reactions: color_me_gone and snowman626
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
What to do to those who have already grown abnormal person?
I'm a grown one. That's the thing. I can't go back in time. If I could I'd make a hundred friends no not experience this horrible thing. But for me it's too late. I'm dead inside. But there may be hope for you guys. Just not me. I know this

• Hugs
Reactions: GoldLeafIndigo, color_me_gone and Xaphous
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I'm a grown one. That's the thing. I can't go back in time. If I could I'd make a hundred friends no not experience this horrible thing. But for me it's too late. I'm dead inside. But there may be hope for you guys. Just not me. I know this

If there is something that can somehow help someone (at least in the form of emulation and deception) - this is some way out. I mean, if even a conversation with a wall helps someone, then that's good.

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
wow this is certainly sad

• Aww..
Reactions: color_me_gone and Sick Boy
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Good!maybe one of those expensive robots helps me ctb successfully!

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: color_me_gone, AveryConure, DeadlyLiving and 2 others
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
unless they can make it 99.9% human-like i don't think i'd go for it. as it is currently these dolls are just too doll-like. honestly i think virtual reality is the future. our minds are capable of creating virtual realities (think about dreams and how real they are) if only we can come up with technology to put our minds into a perpetual dream where everything we think becomes real that would be a dream come true.

• Wow
Reactions: Alan James and Sick Boy
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
AI that was smart and could get to know you and you could talk to it , that would be amazing .

If it had access to the knowlege of civilization ... and could understand that ...

wow .

But interacting with a clockwork toy , nope .

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I appreciate the idea, loneliness and isolation is what kills me daily for endless years with no way out. I'm not sure anything artificial would cut it for me, my brain still knows its not real but maybe it could help. Maybe if I could jump into a Westworld like world it would be nice. I think that's still a long way off or would only be available to the super rich.

I just wish I could break the isolation but too many years have past I can't present my blatantly damaged self to anyone. Going year after year without a single conversation, nobody understands you can't just snap out of that and suddenly make friends by talking to random people on the street or something and nobody fucking does that. I can't even bring myself to use a headset on a game my brain is too shut down but just some meaningful interaction can open it up again but I never get that. I probably have mutism again like I developed in childhood from the relentless bullying. Lifelong bullying is more accurate. I'm too angry at the life wasted it's over for me.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Loneliness, sociophobia, hatred or fear of other people and society, inability to communicate with people are one of the most frequent reasons for CTB. It can also be the cause or effect of mental illness. But maybe there is another way out and you don't have to kill yourself just because of that. Don't give up just because of it. You can not establish social contacts with people and hate society? - so fuck em! Society are evil. Even if you are guilty of all this - blaming people for their mental illnesses is nonsense and evil.

Already there are robots, the AI assistants, the holograms with some primitive AI - you can live with them, be friends with them and even marry them. You can talk to them like to people and they will even have a some sense of humor. Robot and AI will not deceive you, use you, cheat on you, bullying or use you only to get your money. It is also a great way to send "nature" and his cruel biological system to hell where it belongs. So far, of course, all this is undeveloped and is only in its infancy - but in the future there will be many interesting things. The problem is that it all costs money.

The man who married an anime hologram - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/28/health/rise-of-digisexuals-intl/index.html

Engineer in China marries his inflatable robot girlfriend - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ch...r-31-marries-inflatable-robot-girlfriend.html

she looks creepy

Holy hell the second one is scary AF I can already think of 100 ways the government will misuse that little box.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019

The VOID, Virtual reality "theme park"

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Unfortunately I'd always remember that I'm too fucked up for actual people. Man if there'd be a proper push towards suicide it would be if I went ahead and purchased one of those things

Reactions: Sick Boy, Xaphous and Alan James
S

Sirroscoe

Feb 27, 2019
I don't see how it could ever feel authentic and real enough. I mean, it's not natural so I can't see it being nearly as fulfilling. What I can see more likely is people spending most of their time in perhaps a machine, in a virtual reality. I don't think it'll take that long until we're able to make a virtual reality that could simulate lost loved ones, or present the randomness of your encounters enough to fake fulfilment.

I'd still rather die, but if I could wear something and all I see is people I've lost who aren't here anymore, talk to them and be completely removed from the outside world in a compelling way, that'd sure be what I'd do to pass the time before I ctb'd.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
If I somehow lost all desire for actual human contact and communication I'd rather be one of those weirdoes who claim they're married to a videogame character than bring that creepy doll thing into my house.

Reactions: Xaphous
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Already there are robots, the AI assistants, the holograms with some primitive AI - you can live with them, be friends with them and even marry them. You can talk to them like to people and they will even have a some sense of humor. Robot and AI will not deceive you, use you, cheat on you, bullying or use you only to get your money. It is also a great way to send "nature" and his cruel biological system to hell where it belongs.
Okay but can they also kill you? :hihi:

Reactions: Alan James
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Okay but can they also kill you? :hihi:

I hope they can in the future! But surely they will have a program prohibiting killing people and you have to hack them somehow.

• Yay!
Reactions: Psilo
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Good!maybe one of those expensive robots helps me ctb successfully!
It will call the cops on you.
Google "Detection of a Suicide by Hanging Based on a 3D Image Analysis"

• Yay!
Reactions: color_me_gone, Alan James and Sick Boy
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I appreciate the idea, loneliness and isolation is what kills me daily for endless years with no way out. I'm not sure anything artificial would cut it for me, my brain still knows its not real but maybe it could help. Maybe if I could jump into a Westworld like world it would be nice. I think that's still a long way off or would only be available to the super rich.

I just wish I could break the isolation but too many years have past I can't present my blatantly damaged self to anyone. Going year after year without a single conversation, nobody understands you can't just snap out of that and suddenly make friends by talking to random people on the street or something and nobody fucking does that. I can't even bring myself to use a headset on a game my brain is too shut down but just some meaningful interaction can open it up again but I never get that. I probably have mutism again like I developed in childhood from the relentless bullying. Lifelong bullying is more accurate. I'm too angry at the life wasted it's over for me.

This is practically the story of my life too. The irony is that even if all the lonely people out there got together it wouldn't work because of not being able to socialize even with people who are going through the same as you.

Sadly this forum is one of the only ways I experience anything close to social interaction (I don't use social media, email or any other forums). Other then speaking to my parents, my dog (who listens better than any person I've known) and at doctor appointments I don't speak to anyone anymore. I never really did when I was around people anyways. I gave up a long time ago.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Xaphous and Alan James