• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
This is really wearing me thin just how hostile the world is to happy and healthy human life. Social connections are by design impossible to create and maintain. Our spaces and settlements pull us all apart into little atomized bubbles. Third places functionally don't exist. My county (the USA) doesn't fund the most basic things like healthcare. Our economy is becoming more hostile to everyone every year.

This isn't a world worth dedicating anything to, because it blatantly doesn't wanna dedicate anything to anyone. I'm tired of living in isolation but I'm also tired of having to fight the way this world is designed.

Everything that is good is a struggle directly against what is. In that case why would anyone not wanna CTB? I can't help but feel like that's the only good answer.

Anyway, rant over. I'm not sure what to say anymore.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
Spot on - we only live to die, that makes us half dead already.

Reactions: sserafim
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I'm in the USA too. Our society is insane in every conceivable way. A bundle of contradictions meant to cause the most pain to humans possible. Being homeless here is becoming the default. Every year you need to be more hyper-able to succeed, and if you're not that, you're on the verge of homelessness. There's no middle ground anymore. And if you're disabled, you're just screwed. And our medical system is so big pharma driven and trash it leaves a lot of people disabled with no recourse. It's very easy to become a person like me in this country. And when you want to do the LOGICAL thing and end your life - YES ending your life is LOGICAL in this situation we find ourselves in - even though so much of US society is designed to make it impossible to live - you're forced to stay alive in a prison cell by a sadistic pharma driven Psychiatric system (I know I sound like a broken record at this point) but I can't stress enough how US society makes it BOTH impossible to LIVE and DIE. It's just an endless, vampiric machine made to generate and consume all the suffering it possibly can from every human in it.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I'm in the USA too. Our society is insane in every conceivable way. A bundle of contradictions meant to cause the most pain to humans possible. Being homeless here is becoming the default. Every year you need to be more hyper-able to succeed, and if you're not that, you're on the verge of homelessness. There's no middle ground anymore. And if you're disabled, you're just screwed. And our medical system is so big pharma driven and trash it leaves a lot of people disabled with no recourse. It's very easy to become a person like me in this country. And when you want to do the LOGICAL thing and end your life - YES ending your life is LOGICAL in this situation we find ourselves in - even though so much of US society is designed to make it impossible to live - you're forced to stay alive in a prison cell by a sadistic pharma driven Psychiatric system (I know I sound like a broken record at this point) but I can't stress enough how US society makes it BOTH impossible to LIVE and DIE. It's just an endless, vampiric machine made to generate and consume all the suffering it possibly can from every human in it.
I agree. The US is literally evil. It's a greedy and selfish capitalist country where we exist solely to be slaves to the system and for people and corporations to profit off of us. Everyday we're being milked for money from everywhere and by everyone.

Last edited:
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I agree. The US is literally evil. It's a greedy and selfish capitalist country where we exist solely to be slaves to the system and for people and corporations to profit off of us.
Exactly. Not just in the typically thought of working endlessly to survive way - you don't stop being a slave once you stop working. People in the mental health system here are just chattel to be made money off of no different than the people in the prison system. The mental health system and prison system in the USA are two sides of the same coin. It's why I don't see us ever having a humane assisted suicide program in the USA. Nothing in the US can be humane - why allow someone to peacefully exit when you can make $$$ off having them in one of our costly hospital beds? The GDP the US boasts of isn't our country producing anything. It's made off people in hospital beds and prison cells.

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
I completely agree with how suicide is literally a logical option after a point. Its basically that for me. Unless you're a very specific type of person, you're screwed and have no business being alive. That is what our systems communicate loud and clear to me at least.

Our government also has to posture that it's effective at doing something, so getting rid of CTB resources when possible is easy low hanging fruit. It's sad and sick.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Every government and country made nembutal , assisted suicide, suicide Booths , suicide kits etc illegal and crimes. So they are all evil. They made this world a prison. They all took away our most important rights including to escape extreme pain or extreme suffering by assisted suicide, nembutal etc, also our right to individual autonomy and more