ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
I was watching a livestream of a woman who has had brain and spine surgery with major lasting effects and her insurance wanted her out of the hospital almost right away. Insurance doesn't even want to pay for physical issues let alone mental ones. Everyone is anti-suicide and preaching about getting help, but the help is astronomical and there's only a chance your insurance will cover it. There's a new med that came out that I was considering asking for, but it's not generic and the cost would be out of pocket without a doubt. Therapy is $100 a session and nope, they don't pay a thing towards it.

I swear they want us to keep living so these companies/countries can bleed us all dry.

Reactions: fortunamajor and anhed0nia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think all the so called "help" only exists just to profit from people's suffering, I agree that what you posted is the reason they want to force people to suffer and why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" despite the fact that it's the exact opposite.

Reactions: anhed0nia
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its awful how the health systems, especially mental health are only willing to aid you in recovery only if you have the money for it but at the same time their supposed help doesn't do shit. Its sickening, honestly.

Reactions: carac
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, unfortunately suicidal people tend to have the smallest voice. The quality of the health services is disturbingly low and most of the money is wasted on "awareness" anyway. It's horrible to live in a world where you're not taken seriously.

Reactions: fortunamajor and carac