Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Just a random and angry post that I am feeling right now

The sooner a capable , sophisticated and advanced alien ship blasts this disgusting planet and every one on it to smithereens like the first Death Star did to Alderaan , the better

I am off to swig more wine and cry a dozen more tears

Peace

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: settheory, TheHatedOne, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Yes it is brutal and cruel and we can do nothing about it. No way to "make it a better place". Not very likely to be blasted to pieces soon, I'm afraid.

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
Yes it is brutal and cruel and we can do nothing about it. No way to "make it a better place". Not very likely to be blasted to pieces soon, I'm afraid.
I totally agree! This world is so full of hostility and hate, it makes death even more desirable.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, Ramirez and Painted Bird
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Funny I had a dream two nights ago when I watched a radar screen (it was instead of a GPS in someone else's car) showed an alien invasion dropping bombs of some kind across the US and causing a swirling storm in the Pacific that would destroy the coast.
I wondered if the aliens were "pruning" humans (kill enough so that with fewer people they could work together and be decent, in theory, and put off global warming) OR, if they planned to completely wipe us all out.

I didn't get an answer before I woke up.

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11 and Snake of Eden