• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
down, doomed. these walls I'm trapped behind are closing in on me and there's nothing I can do but scream until my ears bleed out and I can't even hear myself anymore - I know 'they' will never hear me anyway because they choose not to. knowing I'm left to rot like some 'accident by choice' gets me nowhere, leaves me overwhelmed with grief at my own failure - a failure to overcome failure at failure itself is perhaps all there is to it. the screams in my head get louder : "why me and not them" - "too late for that, its time to go" - "not before I have my answers" - "you'll get them when you're dead" - "i'm not the only one here am I" - "no, but it won't change a thing, this suffering only gets worse" - "you don't know that for sure" - "do you" - "but you do" - "i know you" - "what do you mean" and it stops. followed by an all too familiar cold silence. Death fast approaches and I'm still here alone, with only the sharp, biting sting of a deep, deep pain I'll never be able to erase or express.

- life becomes what you take of it, death is what you make of it. -

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and escape_from_hell