imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I love this website for what it provides to people, and that is a place to express yourself without being shut down by others who have not awaken to the true shit existence we call life. On the other hand, i just sit and want to cry looking at all the post from people wanting to end their life. It should not be this way. People should have the right to live a happy life and go through this life with joy. The fact that a site like SaSu exist shows our society has failed us. I am sorry for all of you that are suffering, My time to CTB is tomorrow night. I just want eternal peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Mooshi, boddibo and 32 others
neutralmilk

neutralmilk

Jan 12, 2024
I'm in the same boat. Sometimes I forget that I am not the only one who is suffering. All the ppl my age seem to have friends, relationships and reasons to live. In a way tho this site makes me feel a little less lonely

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: almondmilk, Trakehner, doormat25 and 13 others
dustyrainbow

dustyrainbow

Apr 15, 2023
I had a similar feeling today. Not even the amount of threads, the stories, the good-byes;
Yet alone the number of online members is terrifying in a way.

I'm really glad this site exists, because I don't have to hide anything I feel. No one judges me. There are so many aspects and in real life I'm only told how irrational I am, that it doesn't make sense at all.
But SaSu was the first place where it was okay to be suicidal even with a good life. Or to be indecisive, not knowing exactly what I want.

What really upsets me is the fact, I wouldn't have known anything so specific about dying without this forum.
It's great to know, true - I don't have to experience all my failed attempts again through lack of knowledge.
But on the other hand the entire topic got so serious for me. I know, if I want to ctb, I will be able to. Then it's over.

I wish there was an option for a better life. And I wonder how many could have actually the chance but ctb'ed before they could take it?
And then there are so many lost souls, where you just feel how desperate they are and you can understand them...

Do you remember the "losers" in school? (Yes, I was one of them).
Some of which met during class times. Where all the "normals" wondered what they're doing but avoided them?
I feel like SaSu is the place of all of them. Where all these people meet... All these broken and hurt people who just try to find a place to belong to or find peace, no matter how it looks like in the end.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, Arachno, CasTheFriendlyGhost and 10 others
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I'm in the same boat. Sometimes I forget that I am not the only one who is suffering. All the ppl my age seem to have friends, relationships and reasons to live. In a way tho this site makes me feel a little less lonely
The sad part is there are millions suffering silently. Our society only see's us as a number or a cog in the wheel.

Reactions: Immensevoid, doormat25, neutralmilk and 1 other person
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Agreed. It absolutely breaks our heart every time we see another trans-gal on here because of how awful society is.
It is also really saddening just how many people here could probably recover and work towards happiness if just given the chance instead of being crushed by the current state of the world.
The posts by younger people really hurt too. So many ready to end their lives before they have even had a chance to really live.
This is truly the worst timeline that could have came to fruition. An entire society of people enslaved to a capitalist machine that only sees us as a number on a spreadsheet.
Centuries of human progress gone so a tiny fraction of people can have more money than they could reasonably spend in a thousand lifetimes while the vast majority struggle week to week, or day to day to simply exist.

The plus side, is that by this space existing, we can discuss this stuff without serious risk of having things taken even further out of our control by people that just can't understand being at the point of wanting to CTB. The real sadness is that anyone gets to the point of seeking this space.

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi, ijustwishtodie, WhatPowerIs and 5 others
Blazingluke

Blazingluke

Jan 3, 2024
I agree it's very sad seeing all the posts but it brings me joy that this site is still up despite the numerous attempts to shut it down, it's very easy for people who don't suffer to demonise this site and see it from their twisted perspective when infact all life in my opinion is truly meaningless and we should not be forced to undergo to constant pain and suffering that alot of us go through on a daily basis.
If I want to die I should have the choice.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Agreed. It absolutely breaks our heart every time we see another trans-gal on here because of how awful society is.
It is also really saddening just how many people here could probably recover and work towards happiness if just given the chance instead of being crushed by the current state of the world.
The posts by younger people really hurt too. So many ready to end their lives before they have even had a chance to really live.
This is truly the worst timeline that could have came to fruition. An entire society of people enslaved to a capitalist machine that only sees us as a number on a spreadsheet.
Centuries of human progress gone so a tiny fraction of people can have more money than they could reasonably spend in a thousand lifetimes while the vast majority struggle week to week, or day to day to simply exist.

The plus side, is that by this space existing, we can discuss this stuff without serious risk of having things taken even further out of our control by people that just can't understand being at the point of wanting to CTB. The real sadness is that anyone gets to the point of seeking this space.
I 1000% agree, we are looked at as just a number in the system. When you start questioning it, your called crazy and thrown into a hospital with no rights. So many people just accept this modern-day slavery. I would rather be dead then be a slave, which is why tomorrow I'll be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
It is very sad to see. Everytime I see a "goodbye post" my heart breaks. Seeing how many people are suffering but, it also brings me little relief knowing they aren't suffering anymore. I never liked seeing others in pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, _Broken_alice and neutralmilk
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
What if there is greater torment in death? Society failed us and we failed ourselves. We never know the veracity and reliability of what they claim, the suffering reported can be distorted. I myself cannot even be sure about your suicide tomorrow. I distrust everyone.

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I agree... I'm slightly addicted to this site but I try not to relate too much with the posts, understanding but not relating, because then I feel even more dragged down.

It's not good for people who want to be happy but it provides some temporary comfort.

Recently some 4 teenagers committed suicide, basically saying living in this world is hell.

I don't think it's 100% the truth but everything is made so much more complicated in this stupid society/world we built.

One just ends up being frustrated and depressed easily.

L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
It's sad but it's the truth of our world, there are many more suicides happening other than members of this website also.

In anyway, I'm glad this website exists, without it I would be much more in pain and couldn't discover SN method.

SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
It really is a depressing and miserable reality to face. So many people you see on here that will never come back, it truly is a disturbing feeling. I honestly teared up. seeing a few crossed-out names and knowing the implications of what that meant.

One moment you're talking to somebody and the other moment they're just... gone from your life forever. I had that happen to me when I lost my best friend to suicide over three years ago, and it truly left me broken and alone for a very long time. Even now I remember the moments we shared together, the laughter, the games, the fun we had. Knowing that I will never again get to experience with him is one of the most agonizing feelings I have ever had to live with.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
No sadder than any other moment of apprehension of reality. Most people are happy enough. They can have this world. I just want to be put down peacefully and painlessly. It's time for everyone to face reality and stop placing special value on life.