W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh you goddamn James Blunt!! I haven't listened to you in ages and now that I do, you immediately break my heart lol.

He dedicated this song to his father who needed a kidney transplant and was about to die. Just watch the video, his tears are real. He's thinking about the time he'll lose his father and it just made me think about the moment I'll lose mine.

I love him so much. He's literally my hero and the only human being who really supports me. I think I will really live in this world until he passes away. I can't leave him alone. Not now. He even lost his father (my lovely grandpa) last January. He's had more than enough.

The parts of this song that make me cry the most are:

"I'm not your son, you're not my father,
we're just two grown men saying goodbye"

And:

"I know your mistakes and you know mine
and while you're sleeping I'll try to make you proud"

I love you dad! Thank you for everything.

And also, thank YOU, my dear SS fellows, for supporting me and helping me to deal with my depression suicidal thoughts day by day.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: heretogethelp and DunnoWhyButYeah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Music certainly has the power to make us feel strong emotions. Sometimes I think having an reason to live can help to ease the pain of this pointless life. My parents are supportive too and I do feel bad about leaving them and my cat behind if I was to do it. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Well I cried while to listen and watching that. Music have power, I often get "skin orgasms" when I hear something special. Songs are way how I show my feelings to others and myself.

I was going to ctb today, but things happened. That what was most important to me was my grandmother who called to me just befote... I can't leave she here, she is like my mother what I don't anymore have and I don't want to put her in that situation.

• Love
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
When I listen to music, I use to listen to Ludwig van Beethoven. I like the third symphony best.

• Hugs