• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Like outside of the whole life containing torture, so much suffering, dangers and risks, the actual Universe sucks imo. Why? Because the laws of physics suck! Our brains are limited. Everything is finite and limited! I hate it. Information density is limited, energy density is limited, computing power is limited. And the limits are insurmountable! They exist because of the fundamental laws of physics, like the speed of light/causality being the limit for speed. Also, your lifespan is finite, and you suffer for and die in 80 years instead of spending eternity having fun without ever suffering.

Positive emotions are hard to come by. Your pleasure comes at the expense of the suffering of other living thing. Suffering is more abundant and easier to experience. Fun takes too much effort, and is not the default. And the fun is limited by the limits I mentioned, as well as limits to biology/physics. The intensities of positive valence that we can experience are nothing compared to the intensities of suffering that are trivial to experience. Ugh.

Back to computing limits: For example, physics is limited in what it can simulate, because of this you can't simulate any complex system in this trash Universe. The maximum they can simulate is a few thousand atoms at most. And that's only in little detail and with simple interactions. Pathetic. And since computing power is already reaching its limits we will never be able to compute really useful things. Pathetic. I absolutely hate that everything is finite and limited(other than suffering but I'm not talking about that). I hate that the speed of causality(c) is so low and can't change without destroying everything(well since the Universe is so bad it would actually be good if it were to change then). I hate that matter can only get so small and so every material is limited and discrete. It would actually be a lot more tolerable if these limits were much higher up to where they don't impede on my fun. But NO, they have to be pathetically low. The speed of causality is very slow! It takes 4 years just to get from the Earth to the nearest solar system. And it takes over 100 milliseconds for information to be carried around Earth. That's pathetically slow.

I hate that there is a limit to durability. I hate that there is a limit to low latency. I hate that there is a limit to power. I hate that there is a limit to how far technology can advance, even in principle. I hate that there is a limit to living space. I hate that there is a limit to basic resources. I hate how our bodies work, how weak and limited they are. Biology is a cancer. It sucks. I hate that there is a limit to pretty much everything good. It would take one sick and pathetic mind to design a Universe as lame and bad as this one. Endless banality, mediocrity.

The Universe is built around death, consumption, mindless reproduction, and a trashy evolution system that produces nothing but selfish evil trash like most humans. And it's all death and decay in the end anyway. It all ends in death. Pathetic. And nature produces clueless animals who can't grasp this simple truth, including most humans. Just too much ignorance and stupidity in humans. How disappointing. It's all built around maximizing entropy. It's all fated for failure. Nature is a train wreck.
Evil always wins. Good loses. That's the nature of this world. There is little fun to be had while being sane. This world is hell.

And on top of all of that, all quantum systems undergo endless recurrences after sufficiently long times. And the Universe is a quantum system, so the Universe is cyclical in a sense. There is no limit to how many times a Poincare Recurrence of arbitrary size can occur. Eternal recurrence returns with a vengeance. So that means that history will repeat over and over again forever. And open individualism is true, so that each sentient being throughout all of time was, is, and will be us, just as we are us now. There is no escape from this Universe. There is no hope. There is no solution. There is no answer. There is no salvation. Nothing will change. Torture is eternal. You and I are the same identity, and are both destined to continue suffering forever. There is no hope. History will repeat endlessly forever. Suffering is eternal. It always was.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I used to vent about the same sort of things and it felt like the universe wasn't listening or that it was happy I felt such a way. So I try to end existence by going in, cosmically/spiritually speaking.

Reactions: Darkover