• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
if there was a creator god then he would be utterly evil just because the universe doesn't have intention
doesn't mean it's not evil, just because a animal doesn't know any better than to kill to survive doesn't mean it's not evil, this universe is amoral and completely indifferent to our survival, the fact we are enslaved in fragile delicate shit against a hellhole and made powerless and helpless to do anything about our demise is a slow form of torture we are just brought alive to live out our misery here life is terrifying when facing a slow painful torturess death, the amount of suffering this universe creates is unbelievable it's just maximum death and destruction on this planet nothing for all time would be better then ever being born into this evil universe life is extremely poor quality enslaved in this awful shit in the face of pure evil there's only one solution in a lose-lose situation mutual assured destruction to put an end to this evil that is called "life" to never exist is the miracle the tragedy is to be born just brought alive to live a miserable lifetime and be killed off it should be a crime to bring anything alive here you should be able to sue your parents for bringing you alive to live out your misery here they took the risk in bringing you alive here why should you have to pay the price for thier shitty decisions.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is. In my case I'd see it as better to not-exist no matter what, the only relief for me lies in non-existence where one cannot suffer and where all is forgotten about. I find it disturbing how humans so selfishly and harmfully procreate even know there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this meaningless and cruel existence.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
if there was a creator god then he would be utterly evil just because the universe doesn't have intention
doesn't mean it's not evil, just because a animal doesn't know any better than to kill to survive doesn't mean it's not evil, this universe is amoral and completely indifferent to our survival, the fact we are enslaved in fragile delicate shit against a hellhole and made powerless and helpless to do anything about our demise is a slow form of torture we are just brought alive to live out our misery here life is terrifying when facing a slow painful torturess death, the amount of suffering this universe creates is unbelievable it's just maximum death and destruction on this planet nothing for all time would be better then ever being born into this evil universe life is extremely poor quality enslaved in this awful shit in the face of pure evil there's only one solution in a lose-lose situation mutual assured destruction to put an end to this evil that is called "life" to never exist is the miracle the tragedy is to be born just brought alive to live a miserable lifetime and be killed off it should be a crime to bring anything alive here you should be able to sue your parents for bringing you alive to live out your misery here they took the risk in bringing you alive here why should you have to pay the price for thier shitty decisions.
We can blame the Universe, God, whatever but It's not going to change anything that it's indifferent. For myself I've accepted that this is how existence just is and you have somehow be indifferent to it also cause there's no way to mentally accept the sheer pointlessness of life. I've asked myself why does suffering even exist in such a pointless existence? And you know there's no possible way to answer that. Even if we got an answer it wouldn't be satisfactory enough for everyone who goes through a lot of suffering.

Knowing that all the suffering and death not only on this world but on possibly countless others are utterly swept under a rug like none of it ever happened. That's the true crime in all this is that not only all this pain and death happens for no reason or justifiable but that it is all erased forever like nothing happened. In a way the universe is kinda like us, completely pointless to exist and sooner or later it will fade away into oblivion.