• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
if you don't pay your income tax the government uses threats of imprisonment or taking your possessions away
to persuade an unwilling person to pay up obtaining money from you by using force and threats.

the government is robbing you of 20 percent of what you earn at work then they tax you further on everything you buy by a value-added tax rate of 20 percent

the system is designed in such a way that you are under constant threat of becoming homeless or going hungry if you don't keep going to work every week to earn money to pay your bills, it's a form of enslavement like going into debt it's a form of bondage

this system is a slave system because there is no opting out of paying taxes that are used for all kinds of things that are beneficial but also not beneficial like wars

they don't give you the choice to opt out of the system like they don't give you the choice to opt out of life

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Kinda. Using others to gain something is the idea and makes sense. It is cruel but so is life. Like you said in another thread to live is to take. Even in minimalism there are still necessities required for living.

Powerful are getting their fix but they will never be 'filled'. There is always a need and it doesn't stop.

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
I feel like the government isn't what really keeps us down. In America at least, it's corporations in collaboration with the government: lobbying, under-table deals, etc.

Aspartame comes to mind, a literally neurotoxin that Nesquik has put god knows how much money to keep it on the "down-low." Oil is an obvious one to point at too. Not to mention car advertisements as the most apprehensive things in the world.

Btw I like your pfp <3

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Since the Middle Ages, state power has increased and the state has become superior to all other organizations. The state is like the mafia - forcing people to follow its made-up rules. But anyone who breaks the law will be rewarded in prison with free food and accommodation. Those who abide by the law must work or have money to pay for food and shelter.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Was having a similar conversation with my friend the other day. In the UK at least, there's no incentive to work. You spend your life slaving away to try and earn loads of money, only for the government to take around 40-45% of it, which is them essentially taking away half of your earnings that you have worked hard for. You earn more living on benefits which is why the benefits system is being abused so much because we live in a welfare state. This isn't me saying that the befits system is a bad idea by any means, it's a very good thing for people struggling to make ends meet but there's so many people who are just taking advantage of the system. I honestly don't even blame them at this point.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It is, and unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. We can't escape society because we can't escape structure.
I feel like the government isn't what really keeps us down. In America at least, it's corporations in collaboration with the government: lobbying, under-table deals, etc.

Aspartame comes to mind, a literally neurotoxin that Nesquik has put god knows how much money to keep it on the "down-low." Oil is an obvious one to point at too. Not to mention car advertisements as the most apprehensive things in the world.

Btw I like your pfp <3
Wait aspartame is a neurotoxin? I just thought that it was an artificial sweetener

Reactions: Darkover
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It is, and unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. We can't escape society because we can't escape structure.
What does your last sentence mean? As in, what do you mean by structure? At first I thought you meant buildings but that wouldn't make sense