I

inkognito

Jun 27, 2023
Like how can everyone looking from the outside tell me I'll be ok when they have great lives and families but have NEVER walked a day in my shoes. Here is a rant about my mother and a priest.

She claims that I have it easy because I'm young, but I'm working three part time jobs on top of going to school, minding my younger sister when I get back from school, I have to bring my younger sister to work with me and do my homework there as well. My mother is extremely Catholic and is against me being exposed to the internet or social media. When I started showing signs of depression and PTSD she called our local priest to exorcise me. He had refused and said I needed professional help. She was furious with that and locked me in the bathroom for five days. I was given bread and water to survive on and every so often she would come in and say seven hail Mary's and claim the devil had taken over my body. She only let me out when she realised I was the only one making money and buying food. I have still yet to receive an apology from her. Not that I'm getting one. The local priest had helped me out a lot, he had set me up with a therapist and drove me there every Wednesday and Saturday for two months. He minded my sister while I worked or went to therapy. I don't hate being catholic because of the priest. I admire him very much, but when he found out that I was gay AND suicidal, he said I had strayed from the path of God. I didn't know how I felt about that. I still don't tbh. There is a lot more to this but I don't want to bring it up just yet.

I still live with my mother and I worked for a solid two years to pay back the priest. He didn't take it though, he said it was devils money

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, gotomrg, Aisley and 4 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I highly suggest you talk to the authorities in my opinion, no mother should lock their children in a bathroom for 5 days and survive on bread and water, I'm honestly surprised your still kicking even with 3 jobs going to school, that's a pat on the back bro

Reactions: inkognito, Victim.Of.Life, jar-baby and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you've had to endure, it's horrible how humans make existing even more unbearable.

Reactions: inkognito
gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
this is unbelievable. please run from your mother as soon as you can.

Reactions: inkognito