• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I've been going to therapy for a while now. Therapy hasn't done shit for me if I'm being honest. I'm not gonna say *all* therapists are bad because of course if you have money… you could probably get a really good one lol. But all the therapists I've encountered (8 in total) have been nothing more than what a friend can offer me and less at that because at least I know my friend cares for me. Anyways. Being on here makes me feel heard. I don't have to get the attention seeker friends of mine who say "same" or try to one up me to my suicidal hyperfixations. I can just lay everything all out on here and no therapist can throw me into the psych ward. It's liberating saying how hopeless my life is and not have someone try to bicker with me and say that's not true or that "temporary problems will go away but ctb is permanent". First of all my problems are all ptsd related. That shit doesn't go away. Secondly the problems that are temporary… sure they go away but then more "temporary problems" come back and then they go and come back and so on. Being alive is going to always be a problem for me. I love how I can just freely say what I feel. Finally. Glad I found this site from a youtuber saying to avoid it ahahaha.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: push, Kit1, Forever Sleep and 14 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I'm feeling so upset about therapy right now. In many ways it has just made me feel worse and I've been paying for it! Been breaking down this last weekend because I can't take the gaslighting and lack of understanding from my therapist, but it seems they are all like that! That's what therapy is, in my experience. What else can they do but minimize your problems?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, cold_severance, natthebrat and 2 others
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I'm feeling so upset about therapy right now. In many ways it has just made me feel worse and I've been paying for it! Been breaking down this last weekend because I can't take the gaslighting and lack of understanding from my therapist, but it seems they are all like that! That's what therapy is, in my experience. What else can they do but minimize your problems?
You get it! I understand it's literally their job to make your problems feel smaller because they think if they do that then you will realize that it's probably not a big deal and then that will resolve itself. But for genuinely hopeless people…all that method does is make us feel stupid and little. Like we don't even matter. Especially when the therapist is constantly looking at the time *anyways*. I'm sorry to hear therapy hasn't been helpful to you either. It's unfortunate that there's people that relate to me too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and lachrymost
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
I will say they are all bad. I've had a few throughout my life. I wish the one who prescribed me antidepressants and destroyed my brain from 5 years old is dead along with their entire family and everyone they ever cared about.
All the therapy I've had was either trying to instill false hope through blatant lies or trying to get me to look at my terrible life in a "healthier" way by describing it less honestly.
"Oh you were beaten as a child? Nooo, you were getting valuable fighting experience, you just couldn't fight back cause you didn't try enough, cause your internal monolgue was so negative you didn't even try"
"Oh you were mugged? Noooo it was an impromptu donation to someone less fortunate"
^Barely even an exaggeration, what a fucking joke of a profession, calling CBT a pseudoscience is charitable. "Fixes" people about as well as the other kind of CBT.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and cold_severance
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
FYI Magic Mushrooms and other psychedelics can help with depression, treatment resistant depression and PTSD/cPTSD. I strongly suggest looking into them before throwing your life away. There's been a big move across the USA to decriminalize them at the city level and legalize them at the state level these past few years because of their effectiveness in treating such in veterans, police, fire fighters, EMT/paramedics, ER docs and nurses.

I say "try everything before throwing away everything." Just message me to discuss further.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
FYI Magic Mushrooms and other psychedelics can help with depression, treatment resistant depression and PTSD/cPTSD. I strongly suggest looking into them before throwing your life away. There's been a big move across the USA to decriminalize them at the city level and legalize them at the state level these past few years because of their effectiveness in treating such in veterans, police, fire fighters, EMT/paramedics, ER docs and nurses.

I say "try everything before throwing away everything." Just message me to discuss further.

Have you done mushrooms?

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Have you done mushrooms?
Even though 2 states have legalized them and many cities have decriminalized them, they still remain illegal under federal law. IIRC you can only be completely legally safe if you are enrolled in a federally approved clinical trial. So, best not post online you've broken any laws.

Decriminalize Nature has been spearheading reform for years.

But, of course, if the alternative is CTB, I doubt the feds are going to go after every individual who periodically buys and uses small amounts for self therapy, not recreation or resale.

Also, many "churches" have sprung up around the nation claiming 1st Amendment Freedom of Religion protection for using various psychedelics. That's another possibility.

Some people go to Jamaica or other Central or South American countries to try various psychedelics. Some are safer than others. MM is considered the safest.

Ketamine therapy is already legal and, IIRC, available online.

Do your research before using!