Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have been actively browsing this forum for 3 months, and I have found something that other sites do not have, read some threads and they honestly make me see the idea of CTB from another perspective, when things get worse to the point where there is no going back , I can always count of CTB's solution, I have learned that here.

We are masters of our destiny, and we are not obliged to lead a life of constant suffering in vain, if you want to stay, that's fine, if you want to take the bus, that's fine, you are free to make both decisions and no one should judge us or demonize us for it .

I like this place, I don't know of another place where the subject of suicide or mental illness is taken so openly, and the ones I have found do not have people as mature as here. I can assure you that this place will not disappear despite the censorship.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stevieu, popuoh, Black Sky and 17 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I totally agree with you.
I really love when I read posts like yours because it feels great to know I'm not the only one who feels so much better thanks to SS.

There's literally NOWHERE ELSE in which people like us can understand each other so well.

I'll always do my best to help you all out!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Bleh, MyOwnWorstEnemy, eternalmelancholy and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Season 4 Agree GIF by The Office

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
I totally agree. I don't know if I can even explain it, but I feel better just knowing that I can express myself here in ways that I could never do in regular society. It feels like a safe place.

Reactions: katesmith
K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
I agree, I don't feel so alone anymore
So thank you everyone

Reactions: Pookie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. I honestly feel less depressed after coming on here. I am strongly pro choice and I believe that suicide is rational when we are experiencing never ending suffering. It is great to have somewhere to talk openly about it.

Reactions: Pookie
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I have been actively browsing this forum for 3 months, and I have found something that other sites do not have, read some threads and they honestly make me see the idea of CTB from another perspective, when things get worse to the point where there is no going back , I can always count of CTB's solution, I have learned that here.

We are masters of our destiny, and we are not obliged to lead a life of constant suffering in vain, if you want to stay, that's fine, if you want to take the bus, that's fine, you are free to make both decisions and no one should judge us or demonize us for it .

I like this place, I don't know of another place where the subject of suicide or mental illness is taken so openly, and the ones I have found do not have people as mature as here. I can assure you that this place will not disappear despite the censorship.
FB IMG 1620245135615

• Love
Reactions: Trojan, katesmith and FuneralCry