dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
Honestly as bad as this sounds I wish something bad happened to them instead of me.

Everyone wants to be your freind untill you don't cheer up just because they told you too, untill you display slightly undesirable signs of mental illnesses…but of course you hear them say "I care about everyone and am a huge advocate of mental health!!!" "You can talk to me"

So then you do and the moment you fall into the dms-5 category it's like your automatically 10x more of a burden to deal with and they refuse to talk to you.

Not to mention, in my situation at least ,sevral these assholes are waiting for me to wither away so they can fuck/date my gf! Like me and her were talking about it last night. I kind of just put 2 and 2 together with all that. Honestly me and here are sick being able to see it in real time. She found me for a reason I'm genuinely almost just like her. She just healed significantly more, where as I'm just now getting the chance to repair damage.

But seriously like I put 2 and 2 together apparently she knew that they were all doing that for a whileee lmao. We have a friend with like 9-10k on insta, very talented, but even he is one of the people waiting for me to wither away for a chance to hit again I found out, banking on the fact I'll succumb to my own mental illness. Honestly do people like that need that much fans. Like could you imagine waiting banking on someone to get so bad the person who loved them the most leaves them, like do they realize they are essentially banking on me to fall deeper then die die so they can get to fuck my gf again again?

People are sick it's everyone if you have popular or even unpopular cosplayers you like don't trust them off the bat. I have several other cosplayers who are super sweet but my god some of the bigger names are sick lmao. Seriously they pride themselves in being different from the cosplay guys they hate the most but really are they so different if they are wishing on the same thing to happen for the same outcome

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Those don't sound like friends. They don't wait for you too die so they can get something or someone in your case. I'd just say fuck you and ditch them. But that's just me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori