• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
enslaved in awful shit in a shithole and a hellhole
this place is very slow hence why everything is so shit
there's nothing here worth living for its a depressing shithole
the people are shit because they are enslaved in awful shit
this has to be the shittest place that ever fucking existed
this place is only just capable of creating intelligent life forms
if it been any slower there would be no intelligent life forms
the laws of physics make this place absolutely shit
all the worlds computers put together couldn't even simulate a cup of water
we could be free right now if it wasn't for the slow speed of everything
i am so fucking depressed by how shit this place is it's depressing knowing
i'll never be able to simualte anything like a glass of water
this place is just shit

Drift velocity, the average speed at which electrons travel in a conductor when subjected to an electric field, is about 1mm per second.
It's the electromagnetic wave rippling through the electrons that propagates at close to the speed of light.

calculation shows that the electron is traveling at about 2,200 kilometers per second.
That's less than 1% of the speed of light, but it's fast enough

2,200 kilometers to meters equals 2200000 meters

2200 kilometers to nanometers

die size
192 mm²

speed of light in nm
300,000,000,000,000,000/192,000,000
speed of eletron in nm
2,200,000,000,000,000/192,000,000

stright line
lights can travle from one end to the another of the die 1,562,500,000 times per second
stright line
electrons can travle from one end to the another of the die 11,458,333 times per second

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
This world is inherently evil and dreadful, those who keep us here are irrational and mindless. As long as people keep having children and expecting gratitude, the sorry cycle of this world will go on and on for thousands of years. I hate almost everything about it, worst of all I hate the fact that I'm trapped here and accused of being irrational just for wanting to exit. There is such a small amount of happiness to be found and most of it comes from delusion. I hope that you don't have to continue this way, at the worst of this gruesome game.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
This world has so many constraints. It must be a prison. If humans are slaves, have they finally created AI to free themselves? Bots can do everything better than humans. They have no consciousness and no sufferings. But how does anyone know if the bots are working? Some spirits have to be watching. Those spirits have consciousness. They must be experiencing and suffering. It's not the body that suffers. It's the soul.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that existing in this world is hell, it's undeniable that life in itself is the true problem and it disgusts me how there is no straightforward way to exit this world. I do consider existence to be a burden and it's so prison like how we were forced into an existence where chance determines everything and where existing beings suffer all through no fault of their own. It certainly is a cruel mistake how life even evolved in the first place, there are actually no amount of words that can describe how much I despise existing.