thesadbrazilian

thesadbrazilian

Feb 6, 2024
I spent a good part of my life being an social outcast. I always had these negative feelings about life. I tried to lie to myself and not think too much about it. Here it's like a weight has been lifted off me.
I finally found a place that accepts me somewhere in this horrible world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imanaya, Praestat_Mori, Skallagrim and 8 others
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Have you checked out the chat feature of the site? I'm not sure if you have enough posts yet, but when you can i encourage you to pop in there, it's a very nice community.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thesadbrazilian
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Shhhh... You're gonna make everyone's head swell up! šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, mortuarymary and AnnonyBox
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Have you checked out the chat feature of the site? I'm not sure if you have enough posts yet, but when you can i encourage you to pop in there, it's a very nice community.
I've always been nervous about going into it. Do you use it often? What do people talk about? Do things generally go pretty well there?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
I've always been nervous about going into it. Do you use it often? What do people talk about? Do things generally go pretty well there?
I go there almost exclusively, actually. People will talk about all sorts of things, it's not all gloom and doom, sort of like the rest of the site is. People there are generally very friendly and kind, so it's a really laid back environment (surprisingly, the doomer chat isn't that bad) so I encourage you to check it out.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's a great place. I like it Here. Also, love a good debate.

Skallagrim

Skallagrim

Apr 14, 2022
From my experience, it's friendly and open and nobody is pressured or harassed. You can lurk a bit as well if you're a bit shy.

Topics range from how much misery people are currently going through to what people's favorite zombie flick is.