• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ianista

ianista

Without a vision for tomorrow, hope is impossible
Jul 29, 2022
Sorry but I really do have to share this with you! Rest in peace my friend, hope you found what you were looking for :heart:

On Sunday morning, a tragic incident occurred on the A1 freeway at the level of the waste incineration plant in Bern. At 6:50 a.m., the Bern cantonal police were alerted because a lifeless man was lying on the highway. It could only be determined his death.

As the police wrote in a statement on Sunday noon, according to initial findings, the man was traveling in a hot air balloon when he fell out of the basket and directly onto the highway. A suicide is in the foreground.

The pilot was able to land the hot air balloon with the six other passengers nearby, police added.

Due to the incident, the highway had to be completely closed between Forsthaus and Neufeld in the direction of Zurich until around 10 am.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really admire that persons courage, they are fortunate to be free from all future suffering. Rest in peace.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn, that's some pretty crazy shit. I don't believe I would ever have the courage or strength to do it.

May he R.I.P. , Always and forever. -

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
This guy obviously had testicles of steel.
Huge respect to him and glad he's found peace.

• Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
People who jump are fucking nuts, i salute those big, big balls 🫡

• Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34