FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I really don't understand how grown arse women in their 30s-40s and over can find the time to send online social media hate, abuse, judgement and mocking a depressed and suicidal 25 year old woman. The online bullying, judging and hate I have received from older women this past year is just so disturbing.

*Throughout the years I have opened up anonymously online on social media fourms and online communities for women about my true insecurities and feelings. I have been so open this year about the pain of turning 25 years old and seeing women I grew up getting married or having serious relationships because its an awful reminder of how I was always rejected by guys as a teenager while all the other girls got into a relationship. I was confident as teenage girl but guys I liked rejected and even humiliated me at school, i was the school outsider who got builled regularly, pretty much lonely and secondary school was just so awful. This older British feminist women saw my posts and began taunting me calling said" you just wanted to kiss a school footballer oh woe is me" and the woman kept taunting me so much. It was so disturbing because the woman is in her 50s and other women were liking her posts making fun of me even.

* Another time I was I was judged on more than one occasion by this Canadian woman in her 40s. This woman has the perfect life, her life is so perfect. She has beauty (attractive blonde haired blue eyed) , husband, children and stable life. When I opened up about how valentines day is lonely never having a relationship. She said to me so patronising " as a married woman you are not missing much go buy yourself flowers, a woman doesn't need a man" and told me to "get a hobby" and her repiles were just so rude.

When I opened up about my experiences of how school bullying including racial bullying and rejection and humiliation from guys I loved has caused me to hate myself and my appearance she told me to "get over it".She was one of the women who participated in the online hate mob against me this year.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...a-abuse-and-mob-mentality.99914/#post-1731074
She has the perfect life but judges me for wanting to have want she has. So many stories I have of other women bullying me online.

I don't understand how these older women who have builled, judged me and taunting me online can sit in their warm homes typing online hate and mean comments from their devices towards an unhappy ,suicidal and depressed 25 year old woman who is old enough to be daughter.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: logi3535, iusedtobehappy, ForsakenDial and 12 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry this happened to you, you don't deserve this.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes, OpheliasFlowers, Rational man and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people can certainly be very cruel. I personally see it as best to avoid people and not open up about how we feel as other people can potentially just make things worse and create more suffering. It doesn't surprise me the awful way that people treat others. Being judgemental and invalidating is often just the way that humans are. But seeing the way that people behave definitely makes me want to leave this world even more.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Twiceler, faex42, heavyeyes and 6 others
SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll never understand why people behave like this either. Why would you go out of your way to make someone's life harder than it has to be? As if life isn't bad enough. It's usually for no good reason as well, and I can't see how people can find enjoyment from abusing the vulnerable. I think it comes down to ignorance of what is going on around them: I don't think they realise that by hurting others, in the end, they are also hurting themselves.

I am not much older than you and I have personally found the best tactics with some people is plain and simple avoidance. You have nothing to gain or give to people like this, and it is better to be lonely than to get caught in their web. It's often easier said than done, but avoidance is key with certain people: you can never win with some people and they will hound you relentlessly, regardless of whether you are right or wrong.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, OpheliasFlowers, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll never understand why people behave like this either. Why would you go out of your way to make someone's life harder than it has to be? As if life isn't bad enough. It's usually for no good reason as well, and I can't see how people can find enjoyment from abusing the vulnerable. I think it comes down to ignorance of what is going on around them: I don't think they realise that by hurting others, in the end, they are also hurting themselves.

I am not much older than you and I have personally found the best tactics with some people is plain and simple avoidance. You have nothing to gain or give to people like this, and it is better to be lonely than to get caught in their web. It's often easier said than done, but avoidance is key with certain people: you can never win with some people and they will hound you relentlessly, regardless of whether you are right or wrong.
@SunsetPeace My biggest mistake was ever believing I would be safe, actually helped and met with compassion and love in a women only and dominated online spaces. I have met some compassionate women but I have met far more judgemental, bullying and just mean women online. I have experienced this over and over again in VARIOUS online communities and platforms for women.

Growing up I always heard people say "women are more caring than men" and "having good friendships with women are important" but all throughout my life I just experienced exclusion from other women. Sometimes I even feel like I am not a real woman because I feel so different from other girls and women in so many ways because of my life experiences.

When I hear women my age share of their amazing experiences of their friendships with other women I just can not relate to that. I became a loner in the beginning of secondary school because my childhood close friend stopped hanging out with me at school once she got a boyfriend and new friends. The girls at school thought I was werid and pretty much excluded me from their friendship groups and some of them even builled me.

The new friends I made at school who were girls said mean things about me when I was not around and someone times left me out. The women in my family ( NOT ALL ) behave self centred and image obessed just like the Karadashians except they have no fame so I can not rely on relatives for help with anything because they end up gossiping. At university my university friend she began to avoid me when I opened up about being depressed and suicidal.

My own experiences i now believe women only care about other women who think like them and fit in within their circle. I believe women are a cliquey gender.

I was born female but still feel like outsider amoung my fellow women. I was so wrong for believing I would be safe in sharing my insecurities I'm women dominated online communities. I was so wrong for believing women's solidarity is real. Women's solidarity only exists for women who fit in well and popular within a community.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ForsakenDial, faex42, heavyeyes and 5 others
D

degournay

May 19, 2022
Women can certainly be aggressive to women (one could look up 'female social
aggression' which has been studied). How about finding other forums. Reddit seems to have an endless supply of niche communities.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Rational man
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Some people can certainly be very cruel. I personally see it as best to avoid people and not open up about how we feel as other people can potentially just make things worse and create more suffering. It doesn't surprise me the awful way that people treat others. Being judgemental and invalidating is often just the way that humans are. But seeing the way that people behave definitely makes me want to leave this world even more.
@FuneralCry I wouldn't have a problem with teenagers doing this behaviour because they are immature and stupid and do recklesss at that age but for me to experience older women doing this behaviour is just so perplexing.

How pathetic can a 40 year old women be to sit in their warm homes sending hateful, judgemental messages on their ipads, iphones and etc towards a woman old enough to be their own daughter. How would these women feel if people online were saying mean things to their children.

How can school bullying end when the adults are doing online bullying in their leisure time? These people are not teaching their kids to be compassionate towards others who are depressed.
Women can certainly be aggressive to women (one could look up 'female social
aggression' which has been studied). How about finding other forums. Reddit seems to have an endless supply of niche communities.
@degournay My biggest mistake was ever believing I would be safe, actually helped and met with compassion and love in a women only and dominated online spaces. I have met some compassionate women but I have met far more judgemental, bullying and just mean women online. I have experienced this over and over again in VARIOUS online communities and platforms for women including reddit and mainstream social media platforms.

Even when I speak so openly and honestly about my insecurities I even get accused of being a "troll" and "liar" "a bad person" from other women.

Growing up I always heard people say "women are more caring than men" and "having good friendships with women are important" but all throughout my life I just experienced exclusion from other women. Sometimes I even feel like I am not a real woman because I feel so different from other girls and women in so many ways because of my life experiences. Sometimes I think I am non binary because other women have not experienced what i experienced. I am too different and never fitted in .

- i Never had a boyfriend and a virgin at 25 years old that is not normal, everyone girl has one has a teenager.

When I hear women my age share of their amazing experiences of their friendships with other women I just can not relate to that. I became a loner in the beginning of secondary school because my childhood close friend stopped hanging out with me at school once she got a boyfriend and new friends. The girls at school thought I was werid and pretty much excluded me from their friendship groups and some of them even builled me.

The new friends I made at school who were girls said mean things about me when I was not around and someone times left me out. The women in my family ( NOT ALL ) behave self centred and image obessed just like the Karadashians except they have no fame so I can not rely on relatives for help with anything because they end up gossiping. At university my university friend she began to avoid me when I opened up about being depressed and suicidal.

My own experiences i now believe women only care about other women who think like them and fit in within their circle. I believe women are a cliquey gender.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, freedompass and Suicidebydeath
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry this happened to you, you don't deserve this.
@Suicidebydeath The whole thing has now made me realise I have lived online for far too long. I was so lonely and unhappy as a teenager. My mum was always getting stressed, angry and tired because she was always working as a single mother or dealing with hospital stuff because my younger sister as a child was always in and out of hospitals.

I felt like I wasn't wanted at times and just a burden. I just didn't know how to deal with all these feelings as a teenager so I found the Internet and online communities to open up about my insecurities so I wouldn't feel lonely anymore. It became an addiction

• Hugs
Reactions: freedompass, Regen and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sad that you feel like a burden, unwanted and lonely. Loneliness can be extremely painful for everyone that suffers it. You shouldn't have had to deal with all of these feelings and experiences alone. that's a very unfair life. The people that bullied you should be ashamed, especially these older women who should know better. You are right and they have a very pathetic attitude.

You are right, everyone should be more compassionate towards people that are depressed and suicidal.

If someone calls you a troll, liar or bad person just because you opened up about bad experiences, then there is something wrong with them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you.
Sometimes I even feel like I am not a real woman because I feel so different from other girls and women in so many ways because of my life experiences. Sometimes I think I am non binary because other women have not experienced what i experienced. I am too different and never fitted in .
This could be a very good explanation as to why I feel nb too.
some of them even builled me.
I'm sorry to hear that. People at my school were in cliques too. Even friends that walked together to school would stop at some point so they weren't seen together.
I wish I had gone to your school, we would be friends I'm sure. You can always vent to me.

True friends would not talk about you behind your back or say mean things to you. I'm sorry you experienced that and I'm sorry they excluded you sometimes. It must've been lonely at school.

The people I know, became generally kinder the older they got. I hope you can find a more understanding community, there might be some in reddit but even the most understanding community can still have a few bad eggs, and even a person that's generally kind can be hypocritical, ignorant and mean sometimes.

I don't think you've done anything to be considered a burden to anyone. I'm glad the other posters took the time to write out their thoughts in response, because sometimes other people can express your own thoughts clearly. I wanted to write more to you earlier. Things were generally harder for your mom as a single mother but you weren't the cause of any of those. I know plenty of strong single women with children.

Looking for a place to open up is perfectly normal, it's difficult online where it's anonymous or you risk being hurt, even by people you thought were friends. I agree with @SunsetPeace, you will feel better if you can avoid toxic people, and the people that treat you badly are ignorant. They won't change any time soon or ever. They shouldn't be the way they are.

I hope something I wrote makes you feel better. I don't think everything is all bad, it gets better if you can avoid toxicity and find true friends. Sending you best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: faex42, HoneyandGlass and freedompass
SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
@SunsetPeace My biggest mistake was ever believing I would be safe, actually helped and met with compassion and love in a women only and dominated online spaces. I have met some compassionate women but I have met far more judgemental, bullying and just mean women online. I have experienced this over and over again in VARIOUS online communities and platforms for women.

Growing up I always heard people say "women are more caring than men" and "having good friendships with women are important" but all throughout my life I just experienced exclusion from other women. Sometimes I even feel like I am not a real woman because I feel so different from other girls and women in so many ways because of my life experiences.

I was born female but still feel like outsider amoung my fellow women. I was so wrong for believing I would be safe in sharing my insecurities I'm women dominated online communities. I was so wrong for believing women's solidarity is real. Women's solidarity only exists for women who fit in well and popular within a community.
My main experiences have come through male dominated spaces, so I don't really have a great deal of experience of how women work in groups. From my experience, I have found that women are a lot more petty and judgemental than men, in general, although men are no angels either: usually, though, if there is a disagreement or personal trouble between men they either just fight it out or let it be and move on, from my own experience. In contrast, from the women I have dealt with in my life, they seem to hold grudges over the smallest of things and never seem to let things go. Regardless of their gender, what they did to you was not right.

I can relate to the feelings of alienation and racial abuse that you described in the comment before last. I am from a Northern European/Southern European/Middle Eastern background, so have seen and experienced forms of racial abuse across the world. I know how hard it can be to be alienated. What I can say, though, is that racist abuse doesn't really differ from country to country and I think it comes down to insecurity and ignorance. It basically comes down to the fact that we haven't really evolved much since our tribal days, so the "other" will always be ostracized for the safety of their own tribe. It's a sad reality, but there are pockets of genuinely compassionate and understanding people, although I think these are getting harder to find these days.

Alienation ,in all its forms, is a horrible way to live. All I can really say is that you can find beauty in your own solitude as time passes. Sometimes getting involved in cliques and social circles is not worth the risk, so it is often better to keep your distance. I find it is better to learn to enjoy your own company and create little projects for yourself, such as learning a new language. It's not ideal, but I know that should things ever get too bad, I can always end my life.

I will be leaving this site due to mental health struggles and paranoia over the legality of this site. However, I thought it would be respectful to respond to you. If you want to let off a bit of steam, I am hear to listen. I will stay on until the discussion is over. Should you not want to continue the discussion, I'm sorry to hear of your struggles and will be wishing you the all the best in the future. Although it doesn't really help the situation, always remember that you are not alone and there are thousands of people around the world who can relate and empathize with how you feel. I hope this message helped in some way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: faex42, HoneyandGlass, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
My main experiences have come through male dominated spaces, so I don't really have a great deal of experience of how women work in groups. From my experience, I have found that women are a lot more petty and judgemental than men, in general, although men are no angels either: usually, though, if there is a disagreement or personal trouble between men they either just fight it out or let it be and move on, from my own experience. In contrast, from the women I have dealt with in my life, they seem to hold grudges over the smallest of things and never seem to let things go. Regardless of their gender, what they did to you was not right.

I can relate to the feelings of alienation and racial abuse that you described in the comment before last. I am from a Northern European/Southern European/Middle Eastern background, so have seen and experienced forms of racial abuse across the world. I know how hard it can be to be alienated. What I can say, though, is that racist abuse doesn't really differ from country to country and I think it comes down to insecurity and ignorance. It basically comes down to the fact that we haven't really evolved much since our tribal days, so the "other" will always be ostracized for the safety of their own tribe. It's a sad reality, but there are pockets of genuinely compassionate and understanding people, although I think these are getting harder to find these days.

Alienation ,in all its forms, is a horrible way to live. All I can really say is that you can find beauty in your own solitude as time passes. Sometimes getting involved in cliques and social circles is not worth the risk, so it is often better to keep your distance. I find it is better to learn to enjoy your own company and create little projects for yourself, such as learning a new language. It's not ideal, but I know that should things ever get too bad, I can always end my life.

I will be leaving this site due to mental health struggles and paranoia over the legality of this site. However, I thought it would be respectful to respond to you. If you want to let off a bit of steam, I am hear to listen. I will stay on until the discussion is over. Should you not want to continue the discussion, I'm sorry to hear of your struggles and will be wishing you the all the best in the future. Although it doesn't really help the situation, always remember that you are not alone and there are thousands of people around the world who can relate and empathize with how you feel. I hope this message helped in some way.

@SunsetPeace virtual hug and sending lots of love to you 🫂 🤗

Thanks for your reply and I wish you well wherever you are my friend.

Lots of love and keep safe

FireFox :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, HoneyandGlass, Rational man and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I really don't understand how grown arse women in their 30s-40s and over can find the time to send online social media hate, abuse, judgement and mocking a depressed and suicidal 25 year old woman. The online bullying, judging and hate I have received from older women this past year is just so disturbing.

*Throughout the years I have opened up anonymously online on social media fourms and online communities for women about my true insecurities and feelings. I have been so open this year about the pain of turning 25 years old and seeing women I grew up getting married or having serious relationships because its an awful reminder of how I was always rejected by guys as a teenager while all the other girls got into a relationship. I was confident as teenage girl but guys I liked rejected and even humiliated me at school, i was the school outsider who got builled regularly, pretty much lonely and secondary school was just so awful. This older British feminist women saw my posts and began taunting me calling said" you just wanted to kiss a school footballer oh woe is me" and the woman kept taunting me so much. It was so disturbing because the woman is in her 50s and other women were liking her posts making fun of me even.

* Another time I was I was judged on more than one occasion by this Canadian woman in her 40s. This woman has the perfect life, her life is so perfect. She has beauty (attractive blonde haired blue eyed) , husband, children and stable life. When I opened up about how valentines day is lonely never having a relationship. She said to me so patronising " as a married woman you are not missing much go buy yourself flowers, a woman doesn't need a man" and told me to "get a hobby" and her repiles were just so rude.

When I opened up about my experiences of how school bullying including racial bullying and rejection and humiliation from guys I loved has caused me to hate myself and my appearance she told me to "get over it".She was one of the women who participated in the online hate mob against me this year.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...a-abuse-and-mob-mentality.99914/#post-1731074
She has the perfect life but judges me for wanting to have want she has. So many stories I have of other women bullying me online.

I don't understand how these older women who have builled, judged me and taunting me online can sit in their warm homes typing online hate and mean comments from their devices towards an unhappy ,suicidal and depressed 25 year old woman who is old enough to be daughter.
I'd have some hot replies to those ignorant bitches. I would leave them in tears. I have some really thick scales on me when it comes to insults. Honey believe me I can be very dark and flat out mean and hurtful when I need to. Sort of like I mirror what I am given. You nice warm and fuzzy, me warm nice and fuzzy. You mean and nasty, I'll be mean, nasty, evil and wicked. I'll put my detractors in the shade. Some of those idiots attacking you know nothing about you. They don't even realize that they were just luckier than you. Love and a firm give minute hug to you sister or bro.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The whole thing has now made me realise I have lived online for far too long.
As painful as it is, it's a blessing in disguise if it is pushing you to leave the comfort (discomfort?) zone of the online world. The nature of online social dynamics is to rapidly descend into immaturity, fakeness and aggression. On social media, particularly where politics is concerned, even people in their 70s often communicate with a tone very similar to a primary school bully. Somehow it's the perfect storm that brings out people's demons.

Some of the most notoriously toxic online communities are male-dominated so the concept of gender might prove to be irrelevant to the discussion.

The best advice will depend on what you are trying to achieve. If you are after a social network, it would be necessary to put the suicide talk on the backburner and focus on meetup groups or other communities with similar interests, even if it is a topic like improving self-esteem, recovering from abuse, physical fitness or other self-improvement.

If autism or social ineptitude is a factor, it is important to have some sort of guidance; one example of a rule that needs explaining is to avoid talking about trauma in the early months of a friendship. Maybe the countless online communities on this topic might help in that case.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

Very disturbing story. Of course, the assumption that some of these people are who they say they are. I'm afraid the internet has the potential to breed altered egos .You need to be utterly careful if you do not know these people.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'd have some hot replies to those ignorant bitches. I would leave them in tears. I have some really thick scales on me when it comes to insults. Honey believe me I can be very dark and flat out mean and hurtful when I need to. Sort of like I mirror what I am given. You nice warm and fuzzy, me warm nice and fuzzy. You mean and nasty, I'll be mean, nasty, evil and wicked. I'll put my detractors in the shade. Some of those idiots attacking you know nothing about you. They don't even realize that they were just luckier than you. Love and a firm give minute hug to you sister or bro.
@makethepainstop These women think I am nothing but a lying male troll whenever I open up about my insecurities and experiences of life. Honestly it is so hurtful because it is a reminder that I am too different from the other women. I was born a cisgendered female but feel so disconnected from other women as they can not relate to me and I relate to them.

I am not like other women. I am a 25 years old woman never had a boyfriend that is not normal everyone woman had their first relationships as teenagers. Most women talk fondly about their friendships and deep connections with other women whereas I never experienced that.

I wouldn't have a problem with teenagers doing this behaviour because they are immature and stupid and do recklesss at that age but for me to experience older women doing this behaviour is just so perplexing.

How pathetic can a 40 year old women be to sit in their warm homes sending hateful, judgemental messages on their ipads, iphones and etc towards a woman old enough to be their own daughter. How would these women feel if people online were saying mean things to their children.

How can school bullying end when the adults are doing online bullying in their leisure time? These people are not teaching their kids to be compassionate towards others who are depressed.
Arseholes, Arseholes are just all around us

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Suicidebydeath
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

The woman who said that you don't need a man & dedicate your lovevto yourself... Deeply regret being married. Maybe he beats her & rape the kids. You don't know the horror beyond the perfect appearances. You're young, still idealizing romance like disney movies (i did... They're lies!) And the reality can be dissapointing & brutal. Saying they're perfect & have it all minimize their suffering, how hard it is to maintain it all, and they can resent you for not being open minded to their suffering... They can resent your youth... If you remind them if theur naive selves before they got trapped in a dream that turned into a nightmare... Trying to warn you not to make their mistake, but you think they are denying you the dame happiness... trying to crush your dreams... Envy is toxic... It's better to have gratitude... Than feel like it's never good enough because someine has something different.

Do you really want to be a Man's slave & baby factory? Live your life, discover yourself, ambitions, study, have a career, maybe travel... Time for yourself to relax. They envy you too. Maybe resent you for it.

Heed their warning. Your dream can be a nightmare. The mean guys who hurt you... Imagine marrying them & being bullied everyday.

Stay free

• Hugs
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, EvisceratedJester, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Very disturbing story. Of course, the assumption that some of these people are who they say they are. I'm afraid the internet has the potential to breed altered egos .You need to be utterly careful if you do not know these people.
@Rational man I am very anonymous online and pretty much soley open up about my insecurities and opinions on issues. Honestly it hurts the accusations of being called a "male troll", a "liar", a "werido" by other women. Most people don't understand behind every social media account is a real person with feelings.

Honestly I think it's so f*cking pathetic that a 40+ woman can sit on her arse in her warm home typing judgmental, hateful messages on their devices towards a 25 years old woman.

How sad and miserable and pathetic their lives must be that in their leisure time they can take satisfaction in making fun of other people and judging people online and joining in the online mob mentality.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: faex42, Rational man and Suicidebydeath
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
@Rational man I am very anonymous online and pretty much soley open up about my insecurities and opinions on issues. Honestly it hurts the accusations of being called a "male troll", a "liar", a "werido" by other women. Most people don't understand behind every social media account is a real person with feelings.

Honestly I think it's so f*cking pathetic that a 40+ woman can sit on her arse in her warm home typing judgmental, hateful messages on their devices towards a 25 years old woman.

How sad and miserable and pathetic their lives must be that in their leisure time they can take satisfaction in making fun of other people and judging people online and joining in the online mob mentality.
I am a 42 years old woman. Been abused. Had a violent fiancé at 18. I could have married him to live the dream or stayed single to spare myself torture.

I think you should take your time & stay single... Instead to torture yourself by envying the superficial facade of a broken marriage.

Watch desperate housewives

And it's hard to reply you knowing you'll call me a bully. Please let it go. Those are either bitches or suffering women warning you of danger.

Just focus on your dream to find a man. Join dating sites. Make it happen. Join hobbies groups to meet people with compatibilities.

Don't dwell on hatred to find love

• Hugs
Reactions: FireFox and Suicidebydeath
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
As painful as it is, it's a blessing in disguise if it is pushing you to leave the comfort (discomfort?) zone of the online world. The nature of online social dynamics is to rapidly descend into immaturity, fakeness and aggression. On social media, particularly where politics is concerned, even people in their 70s often communicate with a tone very similar to a primary school bully. Somehow it's the perfect storm that brings out people's demons.

Some of the most notoriously toxic online communities are male-dominated so the concept of gender might prove to be irrelevant to the discussion.

The best advice will depend on what you are trying to achieve. If you are after a social network, it would be necessary to put the suicide talk on the backburner and focus on meetup groups or other communities with similar interests, even if it is a topic like improving self-esteem, recovering from abuse, physical fitness or other self-improvement.

If autism or social ineptitude is a factor, it is important to have some sort of guidance; one example of a rule that needs explaining is to avoid talking about trauma in the early months of a friendship. Maybe the countless online communities on this topic might help in that case.
@Pluto In the real world I pretend I am happy and everyone around me believes it that is how brilliant of a liar I really am 😊

I became addicted to online fourms because everyone in my life let me down when I needed them the most so I escaped to the anonymity of the online world. In the real world I am just alone even though I live with family and I pretty much go out to places by myself.

I have spent my life never having close friends friendships all my friends kept leaving me or excluding me. My childhood friend when we started secondary school together at the local Catholic school she got a boyfriend and new friends in the first term of year 7 and stopped hanging out with me. I was the worst time at school because of the bullying and struggling to fit in while my friend got a new amazing social life at school. She became popular in school whereas I was the school outsider. I really needed a friend. Then the new friends made in school the girl group said mean things about me when I was not around and sometimes left me out. In university the new friends I made in my law class they stopped talking to me when I mentioned i was suicidal and avoided me.

My relatives can not be relied upon because they gossip too much about other family members even if you help them and show kindness, no secret is safe with them. My wider family relatives behave like the Karadashians without the fame.

All my life I have struggled to belong and fit in.

• Hugs
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, Pluto and Suicidebydeath
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
The woman who said that you don't need a man & dedicate your lovevto yourself... Deeply regret being married. Maybe he beats her & rape the kids. You don't know the horror beyond the perfect appearances. You're young, still idealizing romance like disney movies (i did... They're lies!) And the reality can be dissapointing & brutal. Saying they're perfect & have it all minimize their suffering, how hard it is to maintain it all, and they can resent you for not being open minded to their suffering... They can resent your youth... If you remind them if theur naive selves before they got trapped in a dream that turned into a nightmare... Trying to warn you not to make their mistake, but you think they are denying you the dame happiness... trying to crush your dreams... Envy is toxic... It's better to have gratitude... Than feel like it's never good enough because someine has something different.

Do you really want to be a Man's slave & baby factory? Live your life, discover yourself, ambitions, study, have a career, maybe travel... Time for yourself to relax. They envy you too. Maybe resent you for it.

Heed their warning. Your dream can be a nightmare. The mean guys who hurt you... Imagine marrying them & being bullied everyday.

Stay free
Once again hollowillow says what I thought but was scared to or couldn't say myself. Completely agree that we never know what is going on behind the perfect social media facade. I especially love this
Do you really want to be a Man's slave & baby factory?

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

One of the most precious gifts that women have is their youthfulness. The women whom you describe are long past the point of being youthful and may be resentful towards you for having the potential of still being attractive to men, while they are not. If this is the case, their situation may be even worse if their own relationships are faltering, since they may see little chance at finding a new partner, while you still have the world before you.

You don't have to listen to them at all, since you have nothing to gain from them.

All my life I have struggled to belong and fit in.

You really seem to have been surrounded by selfish people. Life can be unfair in many ways.

Last edited:
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am a 42 years old woman. Been abused. Had a violent fiancé at 18. I could have married him to live the dream or stayed single to spare myself torture.

I think you should take your time & stay single... Instead to torture yourself by envying the superficial facade of a broken marriage.

Watch desperate housewives

And it's hard to reply you knowing you'll call me a bully. Please let it go. Those are either bitches or suffering women warning you of danger.

Just focus on your dream to find a man. Join dating sites. Make it happen. Join hobbies groups to meet people with compatibilities.

Don't dwell on hatred to find love
@Hollowillow Virtual hug 🫂 🤗

Do you know how it feels to go through your ENTIRE LIFE always being rejected by men even my own father didn't want me, ignored, humiliated by men you loved, overlooked and never having male love and affection while every girl and woman gets to have a relationship. Those girls and women who get chosen by men are the lucky ones. I was unlucky one who lost out valentines day is an awful reminder of how lucky the women who got picked really are.

Do you know what it feels like being that girl at school who never had a boy like her, ask her out or chase after her or care to know her name at school while all the girls got asked out. I was confident as a teenage girl who answered questions correctly in class and not afraid to share my opinions on topics and I had the confidence to talk boys but the boys and everyone else at school saw me as the werid girl.

Majority of women will never understand the true pain of being single your entire life. I am 25 years old adult virgin who never had a boyfriend ever and it has damaged how I see myself as a person.

This is what being single forever does to you but nobody wants to talk about that. I wish I was born that pretty blonde haired blue eyed girl and woman every man chases. When I was 15 years old it absolutely hurt seeing my crush( non white) look at this Engilsh girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. All the boys liked her and wanted her. It hurt because I realised I will never be seen as pretty like her and be wanted by every guy.

I am an average looking brown skinned woman with dark brown eyes and black hair I find my features so boring even the guys including non white I liked in the past always choose the white girls and women over me this made me feel very unattractive as a teenager and adult.

It is too late for me to find love no man is going to want a 25 years old woman who never had a boyfriend. I was confident and outgoing but the male rejection has broken me.

Everything I have experienced the vast majority of women will never understand how painful it is be never ever be chosen by a man and always ignored by men you love while they chase after another woman. Being single has made feel like I am not a real woman and a failure as a woman.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: faex42 and Suicidebydeath
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
@Hollowillow Virtual hug 🫂 🤗

Do you know how it feels to go through your ENTIRE LIFE always being rejected by men even my own father didn't want me, ignored, humiliated by men you loved, overlooked and never having male love and affection while every girl and woman gets to have a relationship. Those girls and women who get chosen by men are the lucky ones. I was unlucky one who lost out valentines day is an awful reminder of how lucky the women who got picked really are.

Do you know what it feels like being that girl at school who never had a boy like her, ask her out or chase after her or care to know her name at school while all the girls got asked out. I was confident as a teenage girl who answered questions correctly in class and not afraid to share my opinions on topics and I had the confidence to talk boys but the boys and everyone else at school saw me as the werid girl.

Majority of women will never understand the true pain of being single your entire life. I am 25 years old adult virgin who never had a boyfriend ever and it has damaged how I see myself as a person.

This is what being single forever does to you but nobody wants to talk about that. I wish I was born that pretty blonde haired blue eyed girl and woman every man chases. When I was 15 years old it absolutely hurt seeing my crush( non white) look at this Engilsh girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. All the boys liked her and wanted her. It hurt because I realised I will never be seen as pretty like her and be wanted by every guy.

I am an average looking brown skinned woman with dark brown eyes and black hair I find my features so boring even the guys including non white I liked in the past always choose the white girls and women over me this made me feel very unattractive as a teenager and adult.

It is too late for me to find love no man is going to want a 25 years old woman who never had a boyfriend. I was confident and outgoing but the male rejection has broken me.

Everything I have experienced the vast majority of women will never understand how painful it is be never ever be chosen by a man and always ignored by men you love while they chase after another woman. Being single has made feel like I am not a real woman and a failure as a woman.
@FireFox I'm sorry for your unhappiness, but it feels like you're not hearing what anyone's saying. You just keep rehashing the same story about your high school crush etc over and over and you've been doing this for quite a while.

Frankly with the views you seem to have about other women the last place you should go is to a feminist group or forum. Of course you won't fit in! They aren't into hearing how their whole lives should hinge on being admired and approved of by a man.

You also like to say 'every other woman' has this and that, global statements where you bewail your fate as the only woman considered weird, shunned by peers or unable to get a boyfriend. There's a subreddit called r/femcels have you run across that? Or r/foreveralone? The views you seem to have are not feminist. At all.

The stuff about blonde haired blue eyed girls getting all the men is bordering on racist, if a black or dark skinned woman can be racist. I suppose it's internalised racism but some of the things you are saying could easily offend. Maybe those 40 something women you complain of genuinely thought you were a troll because of what you are saying?

I don't mean to be hurtful Firefox, maybe just read what people are trying to tell you?

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
@FireFox I'm sorry for your unhappiness, but it feels like you're not hearing what anyone's saying. You just keep rehashing the same story about your high school crush etc over and over and you've been doing this for quite a while.

Frankly with the views you seem to have about other women the last place you should go is to a feminist group or forum. Of course you won't fit in! They aren't into hearing how their whole lives should hinge on being admired and approved of by a man.

You also like to say 'every other woman' has this and that, global statements where you bewail your fate as the only woman considered weird, shunned by peers or unable to get a boyfriend. There's a subreddit called r/femcels have you run across that? Or r/foreveralone? The views you seem to have are not feminist. At all.

The stuff about blonde haired blue eyed girls getting all the men is bordering on racist, if a black or dark skinned woman can be racist. I suppose it's internalised racism but some of the things you are saying could easily offend. Maybe those 40 something women you complain of genuinely thought you were a troll because of what you are saying?

I don't mean to be hurtful Firefox, maybe just read what people are trying to tell you?
@freedompass I talk about other feminist stuff as well on the fourm too. I am very passionate about the injustices happening in our world and wanting a better world. I open up about the fact seeing other women my age getting married has been hard. I talk about loads of things. The feminist women on the fourm talk about their relationships and marriages all the time. If they can do that I can talk about my abscence of relationships

I want to be in a loving relationship and help make the world a better place there is absolutely wrong with that. I USE MULTIPLE WOMEN'S ONLINE FOURMS MAJORITY OF WOMEN JUST JUDGE ME FOR OPENING UP.

Male rejection throughout my entire life has broken me not everyone can get over it. Nobody taught me how too get over it, single mum was always working and i grew up with no father. Most women do not understand that is a fact because majority are lucky to have a relationships as teenager because i know nothing about relationships and far behind everyone else.

It is a fact some features that a human being possess are seen as more desirable by society and men this behaviour is all around us. A hierarchy of beauty exists in our society. Blonde hair is very very popular in society particularly European society which i live , why do more women dye hair blond then.When constantly experience guys including non white choosing the white women over you of course you will feel something wrong with you and yes you will hate your own features. THAT IS OUR SHALLOW WORLD BUT PEOPLE ARE TOO EGOTISTICAL SANCTIMONIOUS TO ADMIT THAT.

Actually you are hurtful 100% of course people who never experience rejection THROUGHOUT THEIR F*CKING LIVES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE REAL PAIN AND MENTAL DAMAGE IT DOES OVER TIME. THE MALE REJECTION AND THE PAIN HAS BECOME UNBEARABLE TO LIVE WITH. THIS IS WHAT BEING SINGLE FOREVER AND NEVER HAVING LOVE AND AFFECTION DOES TO YOU IT DAMAGES HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF AND THE WORLD AROUND YOU.

MAJORITY OF WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE THEY WERE THE LUCKY ONES WHO GOT CHOSEN, I WAS THE UNLUCKY ONE WHO ALWAYS GOT REJECTED, IGNORED AND OVERLOOKED. OF COURSE I AM FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF IT.

AGAIN ANOTHER JUDGEMENTAL PERSON WHO DOESNT GET IT AND NEVER EVER WILL. SO PATRONISING, SO JUDGEMENTAL. OH MY GOD.

Last edited:
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
One of the most precious gifts that women have is their youthfulness. The women whom you describe are long past the point of being youthful and may be resentful towards you for having the potential of still being attractive to men, while they are not. If this is the case, their situation may be even worse if their own relationships are faltering, since they may see little chance at finding a new partner, while you still have the world before you.

You don't have to listen to them at all, since you have nothing to gain from them.

You really seem to have been surrounded by selfish people. Life can be unfair in many ways.
@Julgran these women have 💯 proved my point society is just fake and full of hypocrisy regarding suicide exactly the points I made on my previous thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-f-cking-hypocrisy.100243/page-2#post-1736668

The majority of women do not understand the real true pain and tormet of always going through your entire life being the invisible and rejected girl now woman, the majority of women who got picked are the lucky ones. A lifetime of male rejection and humiliation from men I loved has damaged my confidence, self esstem and how I see myself and the world around me. All I wanted was to be loved, desired by a man and for him to have a loving relationship. I used to be confident as a child, teenage girl and my early 20s but the rejection has broken my soul and has driven me to insanity.

I am so f*cking sick and tired of older women online patronising, bullying, judging, mocking me for whenever I open up about my true pain of being single and never having a man love me while everybody gets chosen.

I confess I now actually hate older married women because they have everything. They don't how lucky they are to be waking up next someone every morning, having flowers sent you in valentines day, being seen as that special person in their lives while I spent my entire life being rejected and watching everyone else getting valatines, asked out to dates and going through all those milestones. Couples take everything for granted.

I have missed on everything. I will end up killing myself around valentines day one day because I can not cope anymore with the pain of the lifetime rejection I have experienced. I am 25 years old but this is torture.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
@Julgran these women have 💯 proved my point society is just fake and full of hypocrisy regarding suicide exactly the points I made on my previous thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-f-cking-hypocrisy.100243/page-2#post-1736668

The majority of women do not understand the real true pain and tormet of always going through your entire life being the invisible and rejected girl now woman, the majority of women who got picked are the lucky ones. A lifetime of male rejection and humiliation from men I loved has damaged my confidence, self esstem and how I see myself and the world around me. All I wanted was to be loved, desired by a man and for him to have a loving relationship. I used to be confident as a child, teenage girl and my early 20s but the rejection has broken my soul and has driven me to insanity.

I am so f*cking sick and tired of older women online patronising, bullying, judging, mocking me for whenever I open up about my true pain of being single and never having a man love me while everybody gets chosen.

I confess I now actually hate older married women because they have everything. They don't how lucky they are to be waking up next someone every morning, having flowers sent you in valentines day, being seen as that special person in their lives while I spent my entire life being rejected and watching everyone else getting valatines, asked out to dates and going through all those milestones. Couples take everything for granted.

I have missed on everything. I will end up killing myself around valentines day one day because I can not cope anymore with the pain of the lifetime rejection I have experienced. I am 25 years old but this is torture.

The ignorance of those women could be based on various aspects, such as it's usually not this hard for a woman to find a man, in which case those women will never understand what you are going through, and therefore mock you. Telling a lonely person to "just go get yourself a man/woman" is like telling a homeless person to "just to get youself some food".

Do you believe that there's anything that you could do to improve your chances of finding a man - like removing excess weight - or, perhaps, working on being more outgoing if you are the shy type? I'm only asking, since certain things can be a turn-off for men, and being shy could be interpreted to being stand-offish.

In the thread that you linked to, you wrote "She said "She's so unbelievably sheltered that the worst problems of her life was teenage boys being teenage boys in highschool" and told all the women about how I wanted a " Disney princess boyfriend". She even attacked my privileged upbringing. Her older feminists friends were even joining in with her mockery and criticism of me.". Does this mean that you have a specific standard for men to live up to in order to be a good fit for you?

You also wrote "what annoys me the most is that the pharmaceutical companies and politicians keep rejecting radical helpful scientifically tested medicine treatments which can help treat severe mental illnesses people suffer from. It is all about profit.". Does this mean that you have some medical condition that's influencing your behaviour - like depression and anxiety? You hinted at those later in the text.

If you can, find other women at your own age - instead of those older women - and see if they may be able to help you along.

If you do decide to end your life, I hope that you may wake up in a new one in which you will have all the love that you wish for :wink:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
The ignorance of those women could be based on various aspects, such as it's usually not this hard for a woman to find a man, in which case those women will never understand what you are going through, and therefore mock you. Telling a lonely person to "just go get yourself a man/woman" is like telling a homeless person to "just to get youself some food".

Do you believe that there's anything that you could do to improve your chances of finding a man - like removing excess weight - or, perhaps, working on being more outgoing if you are the shy type? I'm only asking, since certain things can be a turn-off for men, and being shy could be interpreted to being stand-offish.

In the thread that you linked to, you wrote "She said "She's so unbelievably sheltered that the worst problems of her life was teenage boys being teenage boys in highschool" and told all the women about how I wanted a " Disney princess boyfriend". She even attacked my privileged upbringing. Her older feminists friends were even joining in with her mockery and criticism of me.". Does this mean that you have a specific standard for men to live up to in order to be a good fit for you?

You also wrote "what annoys me the most is that the pharmaceutical companies and politicians keep rejecting radical helpful scientifically tested medicine treatments which can help treat severe mental illnesses people suffer from. It is all about profit.". Does this mean that you have some medical condition that's influencing your behaviour - like depression and anxiety? You hinted at those later in the text.

If you can, find other women at your own age - instead of those older women - and see if they may be able to help you along.

If you do decide to end your life, I hope that you may wake up in a new one in which you will have all the love that you wish for :wink:
@Julgran

• I was never shy growing up as a child, teenager and going through university. I was naturally confident it was so easy for me to talk people but still guys at school and university rejected me always. This is what makes painful even more because I used to be so confident and happy but the rejection broke me.

• I have always been slim my body is the only perfect feature all my features are just so boring and nothing stands out. I have brown skin, black hair and dark brown eyes. These features are boring red hair, blonde hair and brunette hair really are so pretty and stand out so much more but black hair is plain. I wish I was born that blonde haired blue eyed woman because I will

• I hate being average looking because you are not seen as pretty but your not ugly either. Most men want a pretty woman on their arm I have seen average looking men having really pretty girlfriends and wives. I wish I was born that blonde haired blue eyed woman because I will be seen as beautiful by society and men and I will never ignored. Life would have been so much easier. No more racist arseholes, no more being ignored

• I just want to be loved and appreciated by a man and experience all the normal things other couples experience. I just want to be loved like everyone else got to have. The woman who leaked our private discussions on discord is an evil b*tch with a miserable life. Before she leaked our conversations she told me about how her piece of sh*t boyfriend beats her night and day. She is also a rape survivor and grew up in with abusive parents and pretty much was failed by the entire system. She hates me for being preveliged.

I have used mutliple mainstream online communities and platforms for women and every experience has generally been awful nobody cares about women like me. We are just invisible to society and always ignored. Society only cares about pretty women and women who are popular outsiders like me we are just hated by our own fellow women,

Thank you but I now am done fighting.

K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022

Sorry you're feeling upset. Perhaps these women aren't even aware that they are coming across as insensitive. You are obviously in a delicate place at the moment.

It's good you're ready to express vulnerabilities and what your going through, but chances could be slim finding the right guidance from strangers online to understand and overcome what you are going through when they have no idea themselves. im sure a trained professional will be far better equipped to hear you out than married older women. Have you tried sharing your concerns with a professional therapist?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
• I was never shy growing up as a child, teenager and going through university. I was naturally confident it was so easy for me to talk people but still guys at school and university rejected me always. This is what makes painful even more because I used to be so confident and happy but the rejection broke me.

• I have always been slim my body is the only perfect feature all my features are just so boring and nothing stands out. I have brown skin, black hair and dark brown eyes. These features are boring red hair, blonde hair and brunette hair really are so pretty and stand out so much more but black hair is plain. I wish I was born that blonde haired blue eyed woman because I will

• I hate being average looking because you are not seen as pretty but your not ugly either. Most men want a pretty woman on their arm I have seen average looking men having really pretty girlfriends and wives. I wish I was born that blonde haired blue eyed woman because I will be seen as beautiful by society and men and I will never ignored. Life would have been so much easier. No more racist arseholes, no more being ignored

• I just want to be loved and appreciated by a man and experience all the normal things other couples experience. I just want to be loved like everyone else got to have.

You do have some positive qualities!

This thing with attraction is difficult, though, since it's not based on merit, but on primal instincts, so just because a man isn't attracted to a black woman, she's completely out of his league - and that goes for any race of people, in both directions.

The woman who leaked our private discussions on discord is an evil b*tch with a miserable life. Before she leaked our conversations she told me about how her piece of sh*t boyfriend beats her night and day. She is also a rape survivor and grew up in with abusive parents and pretty much was failed by the entire system.

As you see, not all of those "happy marriages" are actually full of joy. It could also be that - given her circumstances with the her failed relationship - this woman may just have taken out her aggression on you, and you just happened to be unlucky enough to be there at that time.

She hates me for being preveliged.

Why, do you believe, she perceives you as being privileged..? Do you usually talk about something specific that may sound condescending towards others, for example..?

I have used mutliple mainstream online communities and platforms for women and every experience has generally been awful nobody cares about women like me. We are just invisible to society and always ignored. Society only cares about pretty women and women who are popular outsiders like me we are just hated by our own fellow women,

Our society is indeed focused on beauty above anything else. You seem to have been involved in groups with other women, mostly, with the added challenge that you have been conversing with people who are your main competitors in life. I don't mean to say that you would necessarily get better advice from a man, but I would have a hard time thinking that a man would put you down in the way that you have described here.

Have you lived in different places throughout your life and noticed if it has been easier to get men's attention in specific places, compared to others? If not, you could try a dating app and switch location in order to see if certain areas contain men that may suit you.

Last edited:
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
AGAIN ANOTHER JUDGEMENTAL PERSON WHO DOESNT GET IT AND NEVER EVER WILL. SO PATRONISING, SO JUDGEMENTAL. OH MY GOD.
Um well I've read a lot of your threads and you sound very stuck. What would you like people to say to you, what do you hope to gain by sharing this stuff over and over? I just gave my opinion after reading about your high school crush for (at least) the 10th time. If that's judgmental, ok, but at least it's honest. There are any number of men out there (a good handful here on SaSu) who would totally relate…in terms of shunning/bullying, social rejection and being 'left behind' and unable to get a woman. It is very striking to me how similar your story is to theirs, just with gender roles reversed.

It's very clear you are suffering and in anguish and for that I am sorry, I really am.

Reactions: Raindancer, anxiety cat and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴