• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I want it so bad!!!!!!! I would sell my house and everything I own just to borrow this for a few miinutes. It will be a dream come true to own this, so i can leave this torturous abomination called life

The Sarco pod (also known as Pegasos and has been referred to as a "suicide pod"[1]) is a euthanasia device or machine consisting of a 3D-printed detachable capsule mounted on a stand that contains a canister of liquid nitrogen to die by suicide through inert gas asphyxiation.

The concept of a capsule that could produce a rapid decrease in oxygen level, while maintaining a low CO2 level, (the conditions for a peaceful, even euphoric death) was the brief behind the Sarco.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I had access to that as well, it'd be so relieving. I find it such a devastating tragedy how people cannot have the option to easily die in peace even know existence is completely futile with no limit as to how much one can suffer. It'd be very compassionate to allow people access to that, we should be able to choose when to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way with no risks or complications.