A

acoldmoonlight

Nov 14, 2023
I first wanted to post this to thank you all even though I have only been on here a night. The second was to vent my story which I have never been able to tell anyone, and I do not post this as justification but as a place to have my complete story put down somewhere in words.

I was born addicted to drugs and alcohol and shortly after my birth my father died of cancer while my mother brought men in front of his deathbed to guilt him for leaving her. After that my mom went back into prostitution and selling drugs, and I started to grow up in a house of sex and drugs. I was beat, starved, forced to sexually humiliating things, locked in a room for up to a week at a time occasionally, and forced to fight other children and adults. Even though I was a talented fighter I still could not make enough money to stop my mother's greed. The beatings got worse and worse, so they eventually got me hooked on drugs so I wouldn't completely break, but instead be reliant on them. Then out of nowhere my grandparents paid my mother $30,000 to leave me allow and cede them guardianship. She agreed and left me in a motel where they picked me up. After a few years with them I think I finally understood the word love with my grandmother. I loved her the same way a child loves it's mother, and despite occasionally beating me pretty good, she loved me as how a mother loves a son. They both passed away in a year though and when they did my mother said I could work for her. So I did and i didn't give much effort to high school, because I instead chose to do whatever she said and I know many people lost their lives because of me. After I eventually got caught by the police I was forced to enroll in treatment multiple times. Along that way I lost a best friend, and anyone left to stand next to me and to hear my true words.
Thank this place for giving a place that I could share this