BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Non stop vertigo 11 months.
Have seen 6 places about it
Wouldnt help me because 'its in my head'
Only help I got is a 200 dollars fine and referal to psych.
Got hooked on opiates, 'If they are not going to treat my pain, I will treat my pain myself'.
2 detox places refuse to admit me.
Just say T already,
You crusty fuckers want me to jump.
THE SYSTEM WANTS ME TO HO JUMP.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, shy, clocktower and 18 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Have you seen a chiropractor that specializes in vertigo?

• Hugs
Reactions: shy
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
The point is I cant see anyone
Everywhere I go, Im told to leave.
Probably blacklisted me or something.

The system wants me to go jump
The system wants me to go jump
The system wants me to commit suicide.

• Hugs
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This sick system ran by evil occultists wants most people to kill themselves, and suffer in the process, they feed off suffering. Look at China, very suicidal nation... Suicide nets to stop jumpers, in the forced labor camps cameras so people can't cut themselves.... Yet the 'security' witness a girl being gang raped by the twenty men she's forced to share a room with alone they are more likely to go and join in than stop it.
Sick evil hell hole.

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT, shy and _Minsk
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I think they keep files on people that other doctors can see into. Once your labelled as 'its in your head' no doctor will take you serious anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and TooConscious
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yep.
A. Move countries
B. Beg them. On my knees beg them
C. Go jump
:ahhha:

• Hugs
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I think they keep files on people that other doctors can see into. Once your labelled as 'its in your head' no doctor will take you serious anymore.
Definitely its common knowledge that on your file there is a side note only the doctors can get into to (so you don't see it if they show you the screen) which says 'suspected' 'hypochondriac'
'exaggerates'
'sympathy seeker'
'faking'
Things like that, it's wrong that one GPS opinion can pretty much dictate your treatment future unless you're lucky enough to land a doctor that cares... Good luck with that. They tend to only care for the people who fake... Because fake people are running from scripts... Like the doctors.... They click right together... But we dare go in with conscious questions about our health concerns and not just reading from the scam book for them... How dare us...
Half of patients are just after medication they don't need and they know all the things needed to say to get it... To put it simply.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy, Meditation guide and VisionsOfHell
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
'Patient needs to go kill herself'
Because this is literally what they told me upon regaining consciousness when I jumped off a bridge
'Go ahead and jump again at night, do it right this time, youre wasting resources for people who really need help and my coffee break'

THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THEY HAVE AN INTEREST IN HELPING ME!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf, shy and Meditation guide
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Yes its very dehumanizing. They treat us like were nothing more than inconveniant subjects

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT and shy
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
If I went into shock from this on the street,

Would they admit me, or just prod me from time to time to check if Im cold?

• Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
They won't help me either. Sorry you had this happen, I gave up on them.

• Hugs
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
But remember, one user defended doctors profiling patients.
Its fine to tell people theyre fakers and drug seekers
'We have examinations that we are trained to spot the signs'
XDDDDD ok

• Hugs
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Yup, the medical system here is one of the primary reasons I am going, I cannot get help, and they have injured me beyond repair.

I am so sorry you are going through this, vertigo is horrible. I had it once to the point I had to crawl instead of walk.

<3

• Hugs
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yup, the medical system here is one of the primary reasons I am going, I cannot get help, and they have injured me beyond repair.

I am so sorry you are going through this, vertigo is horrible. I had it once to the point I had to crawl instead of walk.

<3

Yep. I fell on a crossing yesterday. I couldnt walk. I crawled through it to the other side to avoid being hit by a bus.
This happens all the time, but now it happened in a place that could legit kill me.
Its in my head tho. LOL

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: shy, clocktower, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
You have probably already done this, but have you gone to a highly recommended ENT (if you have that option)? Just found this on a search . It is not always the ear that is the problem - sometimes it is a brain disorder, genetic disorder... etc (see below). (Mods - hope it is ok for me to post this, if not, I can send via PM)

<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: shy and BridgeJumper
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I believe you.

I don't think it's at all, AT ALL, okay for anyone to defend doctors profiling, gatekeeping, restricting our medical options.

Yes. Even when the system is "anti choice" as in criminalizing or psychiatric-incarcerating people for suicide attempts... they still treat disabled lives as disposable, sometimes straight-up committing murder and disguising it as "euthanasia"(!!), cutting off people's benefits in "FIT TO WORK" rulings which are PROVEN to cause suicide... "pro life" is a cruel joke.

• Hugs
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah.
They routinely 'cure' profoundly physically disabled people.
Quote from doctor sent for ruling of a man who lost his legs in a car accident: 'Ruling. Permanent social security. His legs were fucking chopped off, and fucking legs dont grow back'
Im extremely lucky to have benefis because my mother is a lawyer and knows how to present my case.
But so what, when my mother is a narc and she steals almost all of this money :)

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: shy and Weary Soul
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
That's truly horrible, is she a legal guardian or just taking advantage of housing dependency, are there any disabled people's groups, legal aid agencies, departments of rights and advocacy, or centers for independent living near you you could reach out to?

• Hugs
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Nope. The point of this topic is that wherever I go Im being sent away. 8 places in 6 months. I have no energy to fight anymore! And no, she isn't my guardian. Her argument is 'needing this money to buy food and medicatiion'. I want my money she goes ballistic saying I will never ever be able to provide for myself because Im crazy

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: noaccount and shy
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
You can look at the journal all medical professional keep on you upon request in my country. I'd assume it's like that almost everywhere. Look at it if you can, that might give you some insight and potential ammo against them next time they want to send you home. Sadly most doctors treat patients like gullible idiots.