casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020

As a kid I had actually sympathized with the guy who sued Mr. Incredible but the longer I'm here, the more I agree and probably would have done the same if I could. I would be so bitter about being injured and saved. But don't let me get started on the comments, hardly anyone is for the autonomy of one's choice to die. I give up on people. :meh:

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
You can go to prison saving somebody's life. The court may prove you accidentally killed the person who was still alive if you are unsure what you are doing.

casctb

casctb

Jun 7, 2020
You can go to prison saving somebody's life. The court may prove you accidentally killed the person who was still alive if you are unsure what you are doing.
Sorry if I seem slow and I don't mean any disrespect but can you clarify what you're trying to say?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@casctb Yes, in situation when you try to save a person and you don't do that, you can automatically become a suspect not a witness.
Second, while saving, you can accidentally injure the person or do something wrong.
With our jurisprudence, you can be found guilty in both situations.

casctb

casctb

Jun 7, 2020
@casctb Yes, in situation when you try to save a person and you don't do that, you can automatically become a suspect not a witness.
Second, while saving, you can accidentally injure the person or do something wrong.
With our jurisprudence, you can be found guilty in both situations.
Thanks for the clarification. I had not known that you could actually sue for something like that.