• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lucien_lee

lucien_lee

Mar 10, 2023
this is what i'm gonna use to ctb

Attachments

• 22062.pdf
    218 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
I believe that was also the method chosen by Isabella Blow, the mentor of Alexander McQueen. A horrible choice in both cases.

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
Sounds unbelievably painful. Explain to me, why would you wanna go out that way?

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
arsencio354

arsencio354

Feb 12, 2023
4 days of suffering... idk atleast choose something that's less than 24 hours unless ur heart is set on this method.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
IDK what this method is either, as my ISP censors shit and the attachment is blocked. But, from the replies it sound horrific, and I'm only one for peaceful and as pain-free CTB as possible, as I figure why should I have to endure more pain just to end it all? I already have lots of emotional pain in my life that I've endured. No. Give me as easy and painless way out as possible.

Yozo_oba

Yozo_oba

"When I go out, I hope I go just as beutifully"
Mar 11, 2023
Judging on the replys it sound awfully psinfull. But if that's how you want to go then i have no real reason to stop you. Good luck man.👍

qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
It's basically CTB by consuming a pesticide which is a poison. I don't see it as any different to the SN method. Pesticide CTB is common practice in a number of South East Asian countries and also in countries like India. Whatever is available I guess.

• Hmph!
Reactions: nonialabaster
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
Try sn, it is still way better than that
It's debatable and what is the definition of "better". I am not trying to be antagonist but as analytical as possible. For many the paraquat method has achieved the desired result. SN has failed individuals. So which is better?!

• Hmph!
Reactions: nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
It's debatable and what is the definition of "better". I am not trying to be antagonist but as analytical as possible. For many the paraquat method has achieved the desired result. SN has failed individuals. So which is better?!
You come off as an antagonist. There are resources here, on this forum, for the methods. Read them. Find the best, for you.
It's best not to be sassy, on this forum. We have a strong community here and are pretty strong, about our choices. You're skirting being reported, and banned.
Try it again, friendo.

bloop714

bloop714

Mar 26, 2023
I read many goodbye threads here, and there was one too which contained all attempts and by reading all that it is pretty much visible that people who fail either don't take antiemetic and vomit or take less amount (25gm is enough), so that's why I thought it may be a good method and also it knocks a person off and one only experiences nausea, headache, burning in throat, and after 10 or 12 minutes he is unconscious, so one don't has to suffer much.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwerty1969
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
I read many goodbye threads here, and there was one too which contained all attempts and by reading all that it is pretty much visible that people who fail either don't take antiemetic and vomit or take less amount (25gm is enough), so that's why I thought it may be a good method and also it knocks a person off and one only experiences nausea, headache, burning in throat, and after 10 or 12 minutes he is unconscious, so one don't has to suffer much.
Fair comment. I have ordered SN and I am waiting on delivery so that says something I guess.

Reactions: bloop714
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
It's been banned in many places. I don't understand why Isabella Blow would choose this, when I would imagine she could obtain heroin or something that would cause a peaceful OD.

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
Scanning the report this looks absolutely terrible, but I can't exactly tell you what to do with your life. Just make the choice you'll regret the least I guess.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I wish I hadn't looked at the article. Should there be a tag on links that contain graphic images?