• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018

I've read about people getting knocked down and killed by trains but unless your going to jump from the platform surely if on the track your just going to get swept underneath the train ?? I know if somewhere not far from where I live where there's a level crossing but the trains are doing 200mph but still the fear factor exists

Reactions: dano6533
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
That timing though

M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
First of all, I'm not sure what the video has to do with what you're asking about (BTW, the video is a fake).

Second, if you stand/jump in front of the train, then of course the train is going to sweep you underneath it. The point is, though, that a train moving at high speed will deal a fatal injury to anyone it hits. I agree though, just envisioning it in my head, the train method seems a lot less surefire than it actually appears to be. I think you've just got to be able to trust in the laws of physics if you choose this method (or jumping, which is pretty much the same as standing in front of the train, except that instead of the train hitting you at high speed, you hit the ground at high speed instead - but the physical effect is more or less the same).

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Ideally you would put your head between the tracks, no? In a way that you would be decapitated the moment the train runs over you. Train method is a bit of a no to me. Not only it seems too prone to backfiring, it can also traumatize the poor soul who is driving (piloting?) the train.

Reactions: dano6533, RainAndSadness, MiserableBastard1995 and 5 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I've also heard stories of people attempting it and they somehow survived, but they were missing limbs, had serious brain damage, etc. and you'd just end up way worse off than you were.

I mean, at least if you mess up like sodium nitrite it can be reversible or you just throw up a lot for a while. Having the same shit life but dealing with being in a wheelchair and possibly in chronic pain is definitely not appealing to me unless I was extremely desperate.

Reactions: dano6533, millefeui and VanHeineken
D

Deleted member 847

Please don't do it. This is stupid. Don't insult your future like that. A friend of my school teacher tried to commit suicide using this method and survived (I can't imagine the pain). There are just too many things that could happen you have no control over.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio