• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
this is the only place i feel like i can be myself. I'm not scared to talk about killing myself here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Orin, Bulletwbttrflywings and 7 others
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
There are some other places I know of as well but yeah, for me at least I like to come on here occasionally and say anything really, not just taboo suicide stuff because I have no friends to talk about other things anyway but I do regret all of my posts at the same time because in an ideal world I'd be revealing these embarassing thoughts to a friend in confidence, not on a website on the internet where it's going to be preserved for who knows how many years, maybe that's just me, but anyway, glad you found a place you enjoy.

Reactions: Superfluous, inconsequential and LMFAO FOCKERS
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Yeah same here. Don't feel like I have to hide anything here.

Reactions: Superfluous and inconsequential
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
this is the only place i feel like i can be myself. I'm not scared to talk about killing myself here
Welcome.

I feel the same way. You are safe here, just make sure you stick with the rules and regulations.