• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I know I'm going to CTB soon enough, but the waiting is making me so bored. I don't see the point in doing anything new or enjoyable, I just want to die and get it over with. If I had a year or more left, then I would try to do something, but why even try when you have barely any time left?
I want to die as soon as possible, I don't know how I'm supposed to wait for the right time to CTB when my SN arrives.
I'm bored and on edge at the same time every day because I'm afraid something will happen that would ruin my plan for CTB. It's driving me crazy, I just want to ctb and rest and never worry about anything again

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings really are understandable, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Ksmиda
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I also want to die as soon as possible. I understand your concern about something going wrong but it's normal when someone plans CTB. I hope you can find peace

Reactions: Ksmиda