• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

userfromgermany

Mar 12, 2024
So basically my brain is damaged due to psychatric drugs and I sink into ever increasing depression as I literally feel neurons dying in my brain. This goes on for weeks already. Tried ketamine yesterday and it made everything worse. The Sun is shining outside and all my friends are wating for me to get well again but I'm spiralling deeper and deeper into the pit. I loved my life before psychatric harm and I can't let it go even though nothing but misery awaits me. What a cruel fucking fate for anyone to enjure.

U

userfromgermany

Mar 12, 2024
Thank you for the compassion. I'm at my wits end. My brain reacts catastrophically to every chemical I put into it but I also can't go off all medication cold turkey because that would wreak even more havoc in my fucked up brain chemnistry.

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
It seems very hard, I am sorry for you. Hold on. You'll get better.
What meds are you on ? Probably SSRIs or antipsychotics ?

U

userfromgermany

Mar 12, 2024
I should have CBT weeks or even months ago. But something holds me back. A thought like "this can't possibly be the end of my story" but it apparently is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's certainly so incredibly cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
If it's too bright and sunny outside for you right now let your friends in to keep you company wherever you feel safest. đź«‚

I am sorry you're going through this. After being on medication for so long myself I think I understand somewhat how it feels how we poison ourselves with pills so the disease we never asked for doesn't completely poison our lives.

Such a strange tradeoff. One for the other. I hope wherever you end up there's some relief there.