Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
To be precise, it seems like people and the internet are avoiding me when I cry out for help or attention, saying yes, I will help you and just do it on your own, so as not to get involved with me.

Maybe people and the internet hate me and when there's a problem, they blame me and blame me and then want me to be punished and be unhappy.

I have never once openly told anyone that I was distressed, difficult, or in pain.
Because the moment I say that, the friendly person suddenly turns hostile and starts to hate me.

I've only ever met people like that.
So these days, I just try to hide the appearance of being tired or sick from people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, Forever Sleep and Hardcore_Henry
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I think inherently people can be selfish. They like the appearance of being a good person who will help others but when they are confronted with it and they see no gain for themselves they will shy away from it.

Even though they may not say it most people will want something in return from you. If you want someone to listen to you then you may also have to listen to them. If you want someone to help you must also give something back or at least be in the position of helping yourself.

Reactions: Hardcore_Henry
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
I think inherently people can be selfish. They like the appearance of being a good person who will help others but when they are confronted with it and they see no gain for themselves they will shy away from it.
true, everybody is selfish to a degree, but i would hope there are a great number of people out there that do things for selfless reasons. its a good feeling to help someone who cant help themselves in the moment.
Even though they may not say it most people will want something in return from you. If you want someone to listen to you then you may also have to listen to them. If you want someone to help you must also give something back or at least be in the position of helping yourself.
also true, but i don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, it's ok to be selfish sometimes :)

Reactions: carac