Mesetef

Jun 30, 2023
I believe tthe title is pretty self explanatory

Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
the only way to guarantee a coma would last a month is to induce it with drugs. drugs such as N, that if most of us here could get our hands on, would CTB with immediately.

however you would need further medical intervention to ensure the dose required to put you into a coma doesn't also kill you.

any other means, such as deliberately injuring yourself, is unlikely to get the desired outcome.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Coma? Anything that strong can make it permanent, making you a vegetable. For years or even decades

Reactions: Ghostmaster
NotDeanNorris

NotDeanNorris

Oct 30, 2023
If the goal is to become a vegetable, any sort of deliriant at an extreme dose would make you brain dead. Benadryl nearly killed me but I'm somehow still alive though so maybe that one is right out.
If the goal is to just be out for a bit with little to no damage afterwards, I do not know for sure, but I've seen people come out of comas after serious vehicular accidents and they only needed some speech/physical therapy.
There is no way to guarantee you won't just die though. Brain injury is... tricky.
You could also go the medically induced coma route by realistically faking (or inducing) seizures. I was induced for 3 days due to seizures and not breathing. It sucks but yeah.

• Hugs
Reactions: JustABug