Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I have been modey my hole life, and the main reason has to do with health problems. And then by age 6 the health problems got worse, and the worse part I know it was happening but I didn't tell anyone it is probably because I am adopted I have nothing against anyone for it but it affected me quite a bit, and still does to this day. And then by age 13 I had sezers and I still didn't say anything about what I was going through either. And then by age 17 I could have a surgery that I will regret my hole life, and the worst of it it didn't fix the problems I have, and I hate myself even more then before and that was my brking point then. And after that day I trly died on the inside. First it was my body then my mind went next then my heat, and this was the order with the problems I have. My body was my hole life then my mind around age 13 then my heart on that day that I died on. And then after that day I realized I didn't want to live anymore and before it was that bad but then it went to hell after that day. And I am happy I found this site all you guys are so caring and helpful on here. And this is the best site that is helping me with this stuff, that I am going through, and it is better then therapy and I have been there ,and it did not help me or I didn't want to try and I didn't trust them, and I know is bad to kill yourself but I can't do this anymore. And I do have s bit of hope with the future but it is slim and it is getting slimer and slimer each day. And if feels like I caused some of the problems I am in and I don't know how I managed that ,and it feels like I made a wish when I was younger or before I came here and I messed my hole life up for that.

And does anyone have similar experience or like a reason like that? Like your life is dieing or is dead or you have some hope but is dieing. And thank you for reading this it helps me and it doesn't make me as lonely or sad anymore with all you guys in here and listening to me on on and on, and I haven't decided when to go and leave this place yet but thank you all for reading this and be kind if you got a comment or something to say.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Good4Nothing, esse_est_percipi and 2 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm sorry you've gone through so much pain. I completely relate to losing all hope. I wish we had better circumstances. Just know you're not alone in feeling this way.

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla, Élégie, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Im sorry to hear about all of this,. Can relate to some of it for sure. You're not alone. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla and foxdie