LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
Hey everyone. My partner (who I referred to as "my friend" in a previous post) is threatening to report me to the police If I don't turn myself in to a psych ward, so I don't have the time to plan everything out. I haven't tested my SN, but I'm fairly confident it's legitimate and don't have the time or any extra, so I'm just going to hope for the best. I still don't have an antiemetic, but I have painkillers and haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours. Obviously this isn't a suitable replacement, but I'm somewhat confident that I'll have the willpower to drink more if I vomit it out, and be able to keep myself in a secure area. I'll still be around until my SN arrives, but I'm thankful for all of your help in making my last week a peaceful one.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: corazon, Unknown21, Crono and 16 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a peaceful journey and restful sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LuckyAutumn
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Whatever you do, I hope you are free from your troubles afterwards.

Much love to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish you the best with and I hope everything goes as planned. Hopefully you find peace 🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
D

Deleted member 65988

I wish you all the best and I hope all goes well.

• Hugs
  • Love
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe journeys, hope you find success in the peace you long for.

• Hugs
  • Love
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
damn, sorry to hear your partner/friend turned tail on you. jw, what made them turn on you and change course themselves? maybe you can talk to them and try to remedy the situation by suggesting a different solution that would put them at ease and at the same time give you some more time to get everything in order and not have to rush into things. gl friend <3

• Hugs
  • Love
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Safe journey. Hope you feel relieved after.

• Hugs
  • Love
felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
Hey everyone. My partner (who I referred to as "my friend" in a previous post) is threatening to report me to the police If I don't turn myself in to a psych ward, so I don't have the time to plan everything out. I haven't tested my SN, but I'm fairly confident it's legitimate and don't have the time or any extra, so I'm just going to hope for the best. I still don't have an antiemetic, but I have painkillers and haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours. Obviously this isn't a suitable replacement, but I'm somewhat confident that I'll have the willpower to drink more if I vomit it out, and be able to keep myself in a secure area. I'll still be around until my SN arrives, but I'm thankful for all of your help in making my last week a peaceful one.
I hope you find your peace in the other life

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a horrible situation, it disgusts me how anti-suicide people just create more harm but anyway I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: LuckyAutumn
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Threatening someone with being imprisoned in a psych ward is disgusting. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I wish you all the best, I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: LuckyAutumn
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Im sorry your in this situation. I wish you peace in your passing

• Hugs
  • Love
Overblot

Overblot

Sep 17, 2023
Whatever you do and whatever happens I hope everything goes for the best for you ♥ Best wishes

• Hugs
  • Love