• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i just saw some suicide forums news (youtube), really im going to die of laughter.
"like this site is contributing to suicide rates rising" ohhhhh im so scared. bitch u know that people are going to find worse methods if it wasnt for this site, right?

also i LOVE how they criminalize the site as somewhere where minors go and find their drugs and methods, and other sadistic people encourage them to do it, miehmiehmieh. DONT YALL KNOW ITS FOR 18+, READDDDD. sorry for your loss, but it isnt the forums fault that your kid died. parents really find very weird forms to grieve. also they look like they only saw three posts, a method one, a goodbye thread, and one about how someone hates life and existence. before clicking on a video i already know what they are saying. god they cant even read the first thread cuz their attention span is lower than one of an ipad kid.

sorry, my happy pills are having great effects

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
People always love to scapegoat. It's much easier to blame a forum for people committing suicide than anything else. I've been suicidal for seventeen years, pretty sure this forum didn't exist seventeen years ago. Plus, people have been committing suicide since time immemorial, waaaaaaaaay before the internet even existed.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
"The cure to everyone's suffering is giving us extra funding" -palliative care

Reactions: Yuki_03