ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

๐Ÿชฆ July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I've updated my profile and my profile is public. So if there is anyone interested in knowing about me now or in the future, you can. I don't know why I did that because I don't know why anyone would be interested, but if you are it's there and it's depressing.

I'm doing this tonight, I'm not living another day in this hellscape. I'm sorry to anyone that was ever brave enough to call themselves my friend. I'm sorry to all of the people that I'm about to let down. I can't back out this time. I'm about to finish writing a little more in my notebook and I'm going to take a bottle of benzos and put on my exit bag.

I just want to say thank you for the love and support of this community. I've never felt genuine love before, but I imagine this is close. People actually care for others here, that's something I haven't gotten to truely experience in my life. I'm grateful for that.

I'm sorry to the trans community, because I know that my death will be used as a tool for the right wing to condemn us further. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to help our community and help fight against our oppressors. This was my main apprehension around coming out and starting hrt to begin with. Although if I had started when I wanted to, I might not be here now. I didn't want to "prove" any of the misconceptions about us right, but I guess I'm doing that anyway.

I'm leaving a delayed text to my would've been roommate and one of my highschool friends I've kept in touch with. They deserved better from me, but all I can give them is a notice that I'm gone and I can't help them anymore. Not that either of them wanted or needed it really, but I see myself as a tool and if I don't have a use then why would anyone need me.

Thank you all so much. It's meant more to me than any of you could ever know. I hope that everyone here is able to find peace somehow. I hope suffering becomes a stranger to you all. I hope you can all find a path.

-Mallori

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Liamm, Oneness, bloodystarzklt and 26 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, i wish you peace.

Per ardua mortem.

• Love
Reactions: KatzeK4, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
Hope that you found peace. Do not feel sorry, you are in no way at fault or failed anyone. Best of Luck on your way. <3

• Love
Reactions: Neptunette, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
Safe travels, I hope you can find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and ADeadBunny
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Good luck and peace forever.

• Love
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Have a good journey

• Love
B

babunee buzbuz

Dec 26, 2023
Bye boyo

• Love
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Good luck and have a peaceful end.

• Love
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Sorry your life turned out like this and for the awful things you went through. It is so unfair and unjust. It is sad to see another trans-gal go. Reading your story is bringing tears to our eyes. We hope you find the peace you very much deserve. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt, ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I wish you peace and a tranquil exit

• Love
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Good luck. I hope you go fast and painlessly. You deserved better from this world, I'm sorry things led you here, and I hope you find a more peaceful place on the other side :heart: Save us a seat, friend.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry life brought you to this point, I hope you find your peace and freedom โค๏ธ

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Tears in Rain, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
It seems like your environment had contributed to this a lot. Wishing you peace

• Love
dantescorpse

dantescorpse

an rien peut arrรชter moi konin la.
Feb 5, 2023
I've updated my profile and my profile is public. So if there is anyone interested in knowing about me now or in the future, you can. I don't know why I did that because I don't know why anyone would be interested, but if you are it's there and it's depressing.

I'm doing this tonight, I'm not living another day in this hellscape. I'm sorry to anyone that was ever brave enough to call themselves my friend. I'm sorry to all of the people that I'm about to let down. I can't back out this time. I'm about to finish writing a little more in my notebook and I'm going to take a bottle of benzos and put on my exit bag.

I just want to say thank you for the love and support of this community. I've never felt genuine love before, but I imagine this is close. People actually care for others here, that's something I haven't gotten to truely experience in my life. I'm grateful for that.

I'm sorry to the trans community, because I know that my death will be used as a tool for the right wing to condemn us further. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to help our community and help fight against our oppressors. This was my main apprehension around coming out and starting hrt to begin with. Although if I had started when I wanted to, I might not be here now. I didn't want to "prove" any of the misconceptions about us right, but I guess I'm doing that anyway.

I'm leaving a delayed text to my would've been roommate and one of my highschool friends I've kept in touch with. They deserved better from me, but all I can give them is a notice that I'm gone and I can't help them anymore. Not that either of them wanted or needed it really, but I see myself as a tool and if I don't have a use then why would anyone need me.

Thank you all so much. It's meant more to me than any of you could ever know. I hope that everyone here is able to find peace somehow. I hope suffering becomes a stranger to you all. I hope you can all find a path.

-Mallori
i wish you the best mallori. im trans too, so i empathize with you heavily. i hope you've finally found the peace you were searching for.

• Love
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Don't be sorry, nothing is your fault. You did your best with everything. If anything it's the world that should be sorry.
I wish you the best, and hope you find the peace you've been looking for. You deserve it! ๐Ÿ’œ

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have a good journey. I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Tears in Rain
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Sorry your life came to this, yet another story of society making a trans person's life a misery. I wish you peace.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
It's always sad to see trans people leaving... I hope you find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.